• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Streamline Surgical

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Does everyone know about this?

St Richard's Bariatric Unit update:

Having worked very well with St Richard's Hospital and provided an excellent clinical service for the last few years, we find ourselves in a contractual disagreement and the Trust have suspended the bariatric service. If you are an NHS patient there then you remain the clinical responsibility of the hospital and they have put in place a service to answer the phones / take messages. If you have an urgent clinical need then please seek the advice of your GP. If you are a private patient and need to contact us then then please call our London office on 0208 515 6664.

Tried ringing I have to ring back on Thursday she said as noone there until Thursday, trouble in admin hopefully all will be ok

i hope you get an answer Sally x

Peterborough Guy,

Any chance of letting me know if there are any support groups locally i don't live too far away. also how many go and the average age of people.

thanks

Peterborough Guy,

Any chance of letting me know if there are any support groups locally i don't live too far away. also how many go and the average age of people.

thanks

Sorry havent been on for over a week, our next meeting is today. oops at 10.30 at hampton, Peterborough, about 10 people meet now for coffee and the average age is about 40. Message me if you want and we can chat more.

i was hoping you were ok i hadn't seen anything on from you for a while :) i hope you are feeling better now after the loss of your friend x take care

Back