• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

stressed

dsarah1977

Im so stressed that im upsetting myself,i restarted my diet and day 3 really struggling im just really craving foods,i really have done well have no sweets or take aways which i was told to cut out.I have tryed water to take hunger away,i just thought if i wrote on here it might dissapear.

sarah xx:wave_cry:

What sort of diet you following?
What sort of things are you having?

hi sarah what diet are you doing ?, is it a diet the hospital has given you to follow ?

Biggest Hugs
(((((( Sarah ))))))

are you on a pre-op diet ?

just was told to cut crisps and take aways out and to portion control like i did b4 x

hi sarah maybe fill up on a healthy veg and chicken meal tomorrow so you dont feel so hungry and be less tempted to snack on the crisps.

yea theres loads of things you can fill your self up on Hun... i know diets are not easy hun we all hate them and i have done my fair share of them ..

but if its hunger your feeling stuff your self with fruit or veg and not the crisps...

i was a huge crisp fan and i don't hardly eat them these days i just got sick of them ...

u can cut potts real thin with a potato peeler and stick them on oven tray and spray with one cal spray .. cook them for 15-20 Min's they turn out like crisps with far less oils and fats .....

thanks for comments i havent actually ate no crisps main reason not brought none and dont intend to.I mainly just cut all portions in half its just hard going and have been eating my fruit as well x

I agree with Liz2008, Fill up on healthy things. Drink plenty of water also.
How much was you told to lose and how long have you got to do it?

Hopefully the distraction of being on here will help.

just be careful with how much fruit you have, some are high in sugar and energy, which is a bit rubbishy if your not burning it (damn you banana's.. your so tasty! )

you can do it though lovely! get some fat free yog's to have as a snack, i find them quite filling! :)

.x.

u can cut potts real thin with a potato peeler and stick them on oven tray and spray with one cal spray .. cook them for 15-20 Min's they turn out like crisps with far less oils and fats .....

:)hey brett thats a brilliant suggestion for all those crisps fans out there.

it wont let me rep ya yet tho hunn sorry .

Is your Ticker right?

I was weighed as 128.4kg and the surgeon said to lose 7Kg before Op.

Well good luck.
I need to get myself in gear want to lose 4-7lb in the next 3 weeks.

I asked surgeon and he said 7kg and wrote it on my notes. Do'nt know how they work out how much we should lose. He may suggest different weight when you see him. Plus I'm sure we will lose more when we do pre-op diet.

Well good luck.
I need to get myself in gear want to lose 4-7lb in the next 3 weeks.

I asked surgeon and he said 7kg and wrote it on my notes. Do'nt know how they work out how much we should lose. He may suggest different weight when you see him. Plus I'm sure we will lose more when we do pre-op diet.

I know we need to lose 5-10% of our weight well hope all goes well when i see surgeon monday and hope i get the funding x

Back