• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stupid fat head!!!

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
I hate my stupid fat head!!! Im wearing size 10's, I KNOW I am quite titchy and yet my stupid head wont let me see my body for being slim...I look in the mirror and on pictures and my head sees this little fat whale looking back at me. My head caught up a while ago and I was happy for it, but now it seems to have retreated back into fat land and that is all I can see.
I had a seriously fit (in every sense of the word) fella call me 'fit as f**k' the other day and instead of making me feel great all I thought in my head was 'fat as f**k' dont you mean, he cant seriously mean me...my head just wont let me even nearly see what it is he is looking at.
Why do our heads have to be so self defeating and so horrible...I think I need to pick my 'head' up by its socks (metaphorically speaking) and give it a slap!!! Im never going to see myself as anything but this plain little fat girl, but at least my head could let me see myself as the slim person that I now am.
Argh...stupid fat head!!! :mad:
Steph xx

Lol....I agree your stupid fat head needs a slap (metaphorically speaking of course!) You need to start looking at yourself every day in the mirror and telling yourself you are slim and beautiful until you start to believe it......and if you dont then you need to slap it again until it believes you :D XX

I am the same Steph - I look in the mirror and still see the size 26 girl staring back.........I went out last night and wore a dress I hadnt been able to wear in 6 years ( due to my size) and I wore it last night and I felt good in it and had plenty of compliments but when I went too the loo and looked in the mirror I thought pfffftttt yeah right, the peeps was prob drunk........lol, so today I decluttered me wardrobe coz I was still hanging onto clothes that dont fit me anymore, gawd only knows why ........

Its flipping annoying isnt it. I just hope that one day I will look on myself in a favourable light, though I cant see it but here is hoping.
Steph xx

I've had one of those days today too Steph. I'm now wearing size 10/12 - was in 26/28 nine months ago.

I've got a posh ball to go to in a couple of weeks and have been trying on new evening gowns. All I can see is a big fat frump! Well, I'm 51 - I'm never going to have the body of a 20 year old again, but I'd at least like to look elegant and a bit sassy.

You and I should possibly bang our heads together hun! Maybe that would get our heads on board xx

OMG yep you need you heads banging together (in the nicest possible way!!) LOL. Size 10 !!! SIZE 10 !!!

Dear God almighty thats amazing, if I ever get to a size ten I shall be shouting it from the rooftops saggy skin an all !!

You have done so well don't kick yourselves now unfortunatly there is plenty of people out there ready to do that for you without thinking.

LADIES YOU DID IT, YOU WON, your not the big ladies you once were, still lovely but in smaller wrapping !!

Now kick yourselves up the bottom and see whats in front of you before you upset yourselves into submission.

Your my inspiration, I cant wait to be where you are, hold your heads up and strutt it

Big hugs Xx

Hehe can I carry you around with me please? Every time I feel bad I could talk to you and Id soon be feeling on top of the world again with coaching like that hehe
Ill still never believe that guy though, I know everyone is entitled to an opinion but he is stunning...how the hell does someone so damn hot see *me* as fit? I just dont see it from his point of view but hey ho, I can live with telling myself Im slim...I think thats progress hey lol
Steph xx

hi steph,

My hubby tells me how much better Im looking at the minute,but when I recieve a nice comment its hard to take,I think at times hes talking rubbish,and Im still this huge whale.
When I know Im not as Im down from a 26 to 18/20..

I've got one of the 'stupid fat heads' as well. Its damn annoying but I really cant see any weight loss when I look in the mirror. All I see is fat blubber! So if anyone has a pill that I can take to make my stupid fat head go away pass it over!
xxxxxx

A lot of this around - I don't know if your minds ever catch up with our bodies - I know how much I have lost and what size I am but don't believe it

Its strange looking at pictures too because I recently took some pictures and I was looking at them and was going "wow, look at the little waist, look how nipped in it is" but I was talking as if it was someone else, my brain doesnt associate it with me, strange.
Steph xx

Back