• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sudden gain!

He's pondering that concept Shel!!

I'm hoping today will be fine for you as that balance of want/need seems to be a great starting point. 1400/1500 should soon move it when set against your previous 3000+ daily intake. I'm stuck on the bed at the moment having just had knee replacement number 2 with ice packs surrounding the joint and hot water bottles easing the pain in my hips (daft or what). However I thought I will do myfitnesspal for today and with what I plan to have it should be 1250 - 1400. Then it occurred to me to do what it would have been when I was at my "best" i.e 32st 11lbs. Hmnn well suffice it to say I stopped when it got past 8000 and I wasn't at dinner time. The fear of returning there does and hopefully will continue to keep me strong.

All the very best I love seeing you around more

M

Thanks M. Hope the knee heals well and you're back up on your feet before too long. We're down in Marlow the weekend after next for a big family reunion party in Cambridge, just a flying visit this time, but hopefully we'll get down again in the summer and catch up with you. Nic often asks after you too x

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Karl, play nice ;) thank you, I'm feeling very positive that I can sort it out without too much trouble. I enjoy healthy meals, and I don't feel hunger, so i should be fine. How are you getting on?

I know I know but it grips my wotsaname when someone with just six chuffin months post op under their belt and no knowledge of your circumstances has the audacity to lecture you who have maintained for three years despite said very difficult circumstances

I'm still here Shell though the tumour markers are up and it's not shrinking any more so it's a matter of time now. Still I'll rattle on to the end chick xxx

You are doing brilliantly, I admire your attitude. If ever there were anyone who'd put up a fight just to prove the doctors wrong it'd be you x

I apologized to you shell as soon as I realized I was wrong and said I didn't know what CM meant. I'll apologize again if I came across as sanctimonious or lecturing you when I obviously don't know your circumstances.

Ruthiep said:
I apologized to you shell as soon as I realized I was wrong and said I didn't know what CM meant. I'll apologize again if I came across as sanctimonious or lecturing you when I obviously don't know your circumstances.

No need, no offence taken. If I saw someone post op eating what I had to eat I'd be the same!

Back