• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sugar-free goodies!

phatgirl

I found a place to buy sugar free goodies. I was specifically looking for sugar free flavoured syrups for my shakes & coffee. I found them here and lots of other goodies:

Atkins Product, bar | Sugar Free Megastore, Carbohydrate Diet, shopping, chocolate, diet, food

Also, they carry a tasteless whey protein supplement that has very low carbs and 36g of protein per scoop. I haven't tried yet but it says it can be added to beverages!
Whey Protein Isolate Powder - 300g | Sugar Free Megastore

Go have a look, if you buy anything let us know how you like it. I will be ordering some syrups but the problem now is what flavours, there are so many!

Nic:D

OMG, I just went back there and found they have Crystal Light!!! For those of you who don't know it is a powdered drink mix that is sugar free and comes in squash type flavours and totally rocks!

Thanks for the info, it is appreciated. However the product I was pointing out is unflavoured and can be dissolved into beverages, which I know some of the peeps here want to add protein to their coffee, tea & hot choc without a flavour. And again I have not personally tried it but for me a trial run for around £10 is an acceptable risk where as a larger tub for over £20 is a bigger risk if you don't know if you like it.

Nic:p

didnt realise....sorry :p

The Andres Crackers look good, 10g protein per serving. Any ideas what they taste like? I'm guessing cr@p but could be wrong!

I'm scared by 'Just The Cheese' :eek:

They actually look pretty good but you never know until you try, they could be like cardboard or resemble a rice cake which would be terrible!

Nic:p

Nic if you do order give me a shout, as there are a couple of 99p things i wouldn't mind trying but not worth the postage.

Will do, next week is pay day so I have some purchases in mind.

Nic;)

:) Thanks for that PG.
Just been browsing and have picked out some high protein juices, crystal light and jell O's for the first few weeks post surgery.
xxx

That's great, I was shocked and very happy to find some of my fav American things like jello & crystal light. I actually did a happy dance if you can believe it, sad aren't I?

Nic;)

That's great, I was shocked and very happy to find some of my fav American things like jello & crystal light. I actually did a happy dance if you can believe it, sad aren't I?

Nic;)
I had an excited 'aha' moment when I saw the jello and crystal light coz I remembered reading your thread where you talked about these products and a hamper your family were sending over from America. I remember drooling over your description of jello. I think I am rather sad too:rolleyes:.

When I Atkins'd a few years ago this place was my best friend....the davinci "syrups" are very nice but very strong and do have an after taste as they have sweeteners in them but they really do liven up a coffee or shakes yoghurt's and recipes like scones etc.
The sugar free sweets are also OK but not as lush as you would hope lol I tried in the Syrups
Buttered Rum
Vanilla
Irish Cream
caramel
Amaretto
Chocolate
a couple of other's that escape me...the bottles are huge and last/keep forever :D

Hmmm interestingly tasty thread ;) TY PG :DMight be a good idea to get it stickied in the foods bit somewhere eh, anyone agree?

Back