• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sugar-free V No Added Sugar - advice please?

LizzieBee

Loving being a loser!
Dear Wise Friends :gen147:

Candie and I started the second stage of our pre-op diet today. On the diet sheet is sugar-free cordial - we can find no added sugar cordial but no sugar-free cordial.

Any ideas about where to buy the sugar-free cordial? I don't think that we can use the no added sugar stuff instead... or can we? :confused:

Many thanks

Lx

Dear Wise Friends :gen147:

Candie and I started the second stage of our pre-op diet today. On the diet sheet is sugar-free cordial - we can find no added sugar cordial but no sugar-free cordial.

Any ideas about where to buy the sugar-free cordial? I don't think that we can use the no added sugar stuff instead... or can we? :confused:

Many thanks

Lx

I think some cordial, dilutable or squash contain no fruit juice in them so they can be made sugar free.

Some cordials, dilutable, squash may contain a small amount of fruit juice so will naturally contain a small amount of sugar, so you will find they say no added sugar.

I think some cordial, dilutable or squash contain no fruit juice in them so they can be made sugar free.

Some cordials, dilutable, squash may contain a small amount of fruit juice so will naturally contain a small amount of sugar, so you will find they say no added sugar.
so will they be ok?I'm not sure if i've ever seen a cordial actually saying sugar free on it , so am confuzzled:eek::eek:

so will they be ok?I'm not sure if i've ever seen a cordial actually saying sugar free on it , so am confuzzled:eek::eek:

Me too! Although in my present vacant state it doesn't take much. Will do a Boots trip this morning, ask a kind helper and let you know if I find anything sugar-free. If I do I can pick us both some up.

Lx

hi ladies, i was told by the people at macclesfield that no added sugar was fine, as i couldnt find anything else :rolleyes: as much as i trusted them i still made sure that they were weak drinks!
hope you are both doing ok. good luck for the next few days xx

hi ladies, i was told by the people at macclesfield that no added sugar was fine, as i couldnt find anything else :rolleyes: as much as i trusted them i still made sure that they were weak drinks!
Thanks hun:D, i'm glad cos i've been drinking tons of cordial:eek::eek:

hello no added suger is fine to have as i dont think many places do suger free, as its very hard to make a suger free as everything has some suger in it x x take care ladies and good luck x x sarah

Thank you for this - yet another thing that needs clarifying on the Macclesfield info!!! I think I'll do the same - weak Vimto - yay!

Lx

hello no added suger is fine to have as i dont think many places do suger free, as its very hard to make a suger free as everything has some suger in it x x take care ladies and good luck x x sarah

Thank you Sarah - not long to go now, I am sure the seived clear soups and sugar-free jellies will keep me happy! ;)

Lx

Thank you for this - yet another thing that needs clarifying on the Macclesfield info!!! I think I'll do the same - weak Vimto - yay!

Lx
that was my fave!! still is now! the best in this weather is vimto ice lollies!! the macclesfield diet sheet is very vague :rolleyes:
xx

ladies, have just seen both your weight loss tickers! wow!!! well done! x

ladies, have just seen both your weight loss tickers! wow!!! well done! x

Thank you! It does help having a bypass buddy, feel very lucky to have Candie about so that we can support each other.

My mouth tastes disgusting! Are we alright to munch the odd sugar-free mint?

How are you finding the band?

Lx

Back