• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Im New..

celikana

Hi my name is Corinne, i have been going through the process of getting a gastric bypass at sunderland hospital since feb last year.. I went to an appointment with a consultant last week and now am waiting till friday for my gastroscopy.. I wondered if any one would be able to tell me what the average wait time is from gastroscopy to actual surgery???
I have also been approached by ITV as they are doing some kind of documentary on bariatric surgery at sunderland hosp..
Any info about what happens next will be gratefully received as i feel a little blind as to what happens next..

im sorry hun but i cant help you as each hospital/clinic is different, but just wanted to say hi and welcome to the group...
and ooh a chance to be on telly... are you going to do that?

Hi welcome hun I was bout 6 weeks from getting my op date but I am in Sheffield so they mite be different good luck hun xx

:welcome:

I'm hoping to get a gastric sleeve at srh in the next couple of months.

From going on the waiting list its a max of 6 months but they're working to about 4 months at the moment so not too much longer x

Hiya and welcome, I waited about 4 mths once on the list for my bypass at Sunderland.
Are you interested in taking part in the documentary? x

Back