• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

supersize teens on itv2 now

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
Hi everyone, this programme is on now, and they are operating on 13 years olds, room for big discussions on this. Are they too young? in my opinion yes!!!

at 13 its not the last resort

imo its the parents fault when children are so obese, its their decision what the child eats and they should do activities with them

bless them kids, i know how i have felt for many years them poor little bairns having to struggle through that omg . we cant always blame the parents ,hate when people say educate the parents..... when children go out they eat when they go to mates they eat .please dont blame the parents as WE all know on this site, food is evil it takes hold on us and giving it up is very hard, lets say a pray for them poor kids and hope they get chance to be happy and pull through the surgery xxx god bless them

they done really well with the surgery, i just think that at 13 its not the last resort, at 13 you think you know what you want and need, but dont

Just watching it now ... what chance do these kids have in America when sausage pizza is considered an appropriate breakfast food ... thin end of the wedge ... no pun. :mad::mad:

OMG did I just hear one of those girls saying pureed KFC just didn't taste the same?

OMG did I just hear one of those girls saying pureed KFC just didn't taste the same?

omg i didnt hear that!! :sigh:

bless them kids, i know how i have felt for many years them poor little bairns having to struggle through that omg . we cant always blame the parents ,hate when people say educate the parents..... when children go out they eat when they go to mates they eat .please dont blame the parents as WE all know on this site, food is evil it takes hold on us and giving it up is very hard, lets say a pray for them poor kids and hope they get chance to be happy and pull through the surgery xxx god bless them

I didn't watch it, but when I say educate the parents it's because they influence their childrens choices from such an early age. The children then know the effects of constantly making the wrong choices. My daughter is 6 years old, and already knows that if she had chips one day, she should have veggies the next. She also knows the importance of exercise, and chooses not to sit in front of the t.v all day every day, as much as she loves it. My parents have both passed away, but as much as I love and miss them, I blame them for my weight as a child.
I disagree that food is evil. Again, I think it comes down to choices and I believe most of the people on here have struggled to make the right ones.
Like I said, I didn't watch it so am not commenting on the show, just voicing my opinion.

This is a minefield area ... everyone has different opinions but I do feel it is harder now for kids than it was when I was growing up. Fast food is something previous generations did not have to contend with so for any kids with a slow metabolism who are wanting to do the same as their peers who have a faster metabolic rate, they are on the slippery slope to adult obesity. Bless them x:sigh:

Back