• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Suprise your new exercise plan will be arriving in the morning !!!!

DietingDeb

I have done really well since my operation at the end of December but now it seems to be slowing down and I was thinking of what I can due to improve matters and then I got a phone call out the blue from guide dogs !!!

I have been a puppy walker/guide dog trainer in the past but decided to have a few months off after my last puppy left at the end of March but it is not to be, tomorrow I have a 16 week old little labrador being delivered for 2 weeks so if that doesn't get me out every few hours and get me motivated again I don't know what will. I have been told this one is a little terror as well so it looks like I will be running around like a loon as well which is always fun.

Quite ironic that I have said I was to loose 11lb in the next 10 days to get me my 100lb off and this might be my secret little weapon

Bring on the puppies !!!!!

If the walking doesn't do all you desire, all them little piles of poop n wee will, but by god you'll have some laughs girl. Enjoy xx

I will have to try and take some pics and up load them of the new pup and my other guide dog together . .. I am still going to have to take Nugget out twice a day as well as the puppy so I better have a thinner butt by the end of the fortnight.

I know it is going to be hardwork with the puppy but I am kind of looking forward to it, will be interesting to say the least

Back