• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

finally gave in !!!!!!

yummymummytobe

Well i havent been feeling myself for a little while so to satisfy the grey matter i finally went to the drs on wednesday ......... was told that the shakes that ive been having are similar to what diabetics get when they have hypers ... mine are due to my body not making enough sugar, headaches are due to low blood pressure:sigh::eek: so im now back on meds that came out of hospital with & to my total suprise im exactly 1/2 the woman i was when i went into hospital nearly a year ago !!! Goal was achieved about 3 months ago :D gotta say i feel amazing but feel ***** at the same time has anyone else had the same sort of feeling as me & how did u overcome it all , your opinons would be really appreciated thank u for letting me vent my frustrations xxxx

Sorry I can't be of use. Just wanted to say bloody well done on your weight loss!!!

And sorry you are feeling so rough :( I hope that all settles for you soon xxx

Well done on getting to goal, sorry can't help or give advice re your problems. I do hope you get it all sorted soon. x

well done on your weight loss sorry ur not feeling great hopefully it will pass soon

Aw hon, Sorry you have not been well :wave_cry: but at least your doctor has been able to recognise the problem & even if you do have to take meds (probably temporarily) you are is a great situation with your weight, to recover a normal blood sugar level. Hope all goes well for you & you are soon fighting fit xxx :):)

This problem is quite common and we have been discussing it within our support group.

Hi when I get the shakes I sit & nibble on a protein bar, nuts, dorset store cereal or nut bars or those fruit puree snack things you can get just to boost the sugar/ protein levels enough for me to carry on. Easy to carry & nibble at work especially in class without being overly obvious with the kids. Worst shakes I had I felt rough for a couple of hours although the shakes went reasonably quickly, I had duties to do & carried on rather than resting so time frame to feeling better was my own fault to stubborn for my own good.

fantastic and well done on reaching your goal just hope you start to feel better soon x

Back