• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery eve meltdown

Huracaneal said:
see you on the otherside i've made room on the losers bench, hope all goes well, will say a little prayer for you tonight god bless you

Thank you Alan :D God bless you also x

OOnion said:
ohh and I have to remake the bed - as I saw the sunshine this morning and thought it was a good day to wash the bedding - I hate remaking the bed on my own !

It is a rubbish chore! Lol

Sharonimo said:
How come we're all up online after midnight?

Are we a bunch of night owls tonight or something ..... all coming out in a late night internet sympathy melt down with Fuffs?

Lol!!! Sumpathy meltdown! Lol. Made me giggle xxx

Lol!!! Sumpathy meltdown! Lol. Made me giggle xxx

Well my excuse for being up late and logging onto t'internet after 11.30 pm this evening is that I went out tonight (to a spiritualist church) and got back late (the church I went to is out of area for me but is one in north London I used to attend before I moved to Woolwich -- so involved time travelling back on tube, bus and train.)

Weird, I had not been for nearly a year but some instictive tap on the shoulder hit me whilst at work about 5.20 pm and told me *not* to go home and do my boring ironing and watch predictable TV .... but to get off my arse and go and do something more life enhancing instead !!! :8855:

Sharonimo said:
Well my excuse for being up late and logging onto t'internet after 11.30 pm this evening is that I went out tonight (to a spiritualist church) and got back late (the church I went to is out of area for me but is one in north London I used to attend before I moved to Woolwich -- so involved time travelling back on tube, bus and train.)

Weird, I had not been for nearly a year but some instictive tap on the shoulder hit me whilst at work about 5.20 pm and told me *not* to go home and do my boring ironing and watch predictable TV .... but to get off my arse and go and do something more life enhancing instead !!! :8855:

I started my mediumship training in an open circle at a spiritualist church. It was great :)

Glad you followed your intuition chick :) xxx

OOnion said:
I've always wanted to be a medium - but have always been a large ! Bo dum the old ones are the best! xx

Lol! A classic :D

good luck chicken with your op heres to a new you, sending all my love. xxxxx

lyndajoan said:
good luck chicken with your op heres to a new you, sending all my love. xxxxx

Thank you very much lovely Linda :) xxx

Sorry all looks like only me went to bed then. Take care Fuffs the calmness will be there today when it matters, the pressure has erupted now and you will feel more ready than you ever did, my ride to hospital was a strange one I did it in silence had my ipod on my mam and da drove me and m,y husband there, its a 40 minute drive of which I don't think I spoke at all. I still had a little weep when my parents left us to go on the ward they were upset and worried which upset me. However once on ward with others doing the same as me I was fine just have to tel urself your goin to sleep and when you wake up it will be all done. Thats all there is to it. We're all with you pre and post oppers xx special prayers this morning. xxx

Thanks Chrisa (((hugs))) I am not allowed to have anyone with me. My mom was going to come. But she would not be allowed to wait with me. So I told her she may as well get sleep.

So booked a taxi for 7.20. So not long now :D xxx

yeah my hubby came on ward with me but had to leave we had a ppointment with dietician all those who were having the op the next day. stay focussed, eyes on the prize, rewards will be great xx

chrisa said:
yeah my hubby came on ward with me but had to leave we had a ppointment with dietician all those who were having the op the next day. stay focussed, eyes on the prize, rewards will be great xx

(((hugs))) thanks xxx

Good luck fuffs!! Will be thinking of you all day today xxxx

Good luck hope all goes well xx

HURRAY, IS HERE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!! Hope everything goes ok today and we all waiting for you on the losers bench!! xx

i was exactly same got to hospital the night before family all went home i was ok untill 7.30 next morning then totaly lost it cried all morning think because i was alone once i got to theatre i calmed down nurses were fab xx

Back