• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery eve meltdown

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
:(

I have wanted this for so long. I have been calm, not scared, excited.... Until now!

I had my hair done today, as a therapy. I have to wrap my hair at night time in a special head scarf.

I can't find it!!!!! Grrrrrr!

It has unleashed all the feelings I thought weren't there!

I have cried, shouted, kicked my hospital bag, had a panic attack, shouted at my partner, growled I am not having my op. everything.

A complete meltdown :(

Really wanted to keep my calmness. Feel stupid now :(

Hi fuffs. It's just your natural fear and nerves. I had this this morning. Started crying and couldn't stop. My heart was racing and I wasnin a complete panic x. You will be fine x like many before. This is huge but think of the prep and research you've done. Your amazing. Read back through some of your earlier posts. It might calm you down as you will see how much from the heart advice you have given others x

You wouldn't be normal if you didn't get a bit emotional about the whole thing - no matter how much you want it!

Best just to let it all out now then you can relax tomorrow and look forward to being on that losers bench.

You're going to do amazing! You are going to look and feel amazing! Everything you've been dreaming of is about to come true - that's a lot for anyone to take in. So cry, scream (shout at the hubby - he'll forgive you) and take a deep breath, then enjoy your fabulous new life...

Thinking of you and wishing you well tomorrow. Big hugs xxx

tizzbo said:
Hi fuffs. It's just your natural fear and nerves. I had this this morning. Started crying and couldn't stop. My heart was racing and I wasnin a complete panic x. You will be fine x like many before. This is huge but think of the prep and research you've done. Your amazing. Read back through some of your earlier posts. It might calm you down as you will see how much from the heart advice you have given others x

Thank you (((hugs))) I now see my calmness was me putting on my usual smile of a clown. It's actually feels better now that I let it out. I should have known. I am never so calm about anything lol xxx

*HUUUUUGGGGS*

Have you found the scarf yet? If not then take some time out. Find something soft, a teddy bear that means something maybe. Sit on the bed and close your eyes shutting out all sounds. Turn the bear over in your hands and feel it's soft fur, really feel it. Breathing deeply in and out slowly. Rub him on your face and inhale his scent. Let it evoke good memories. If bad thoughts come along then imagine a brook, and set the bad thoughts on a leaf to be floated away. They are not needed right now.

Keep doing this for a while. Then go back to hunting. If after 30 mins you haven't foudn it. Do it again. Try to think about your day. What did you do? Where did you take it off? What bag was you carrying? Is it in the laundry basket or bathroom?

See if that helps

U be fine gal u r only human, it's the build up to the greatest adventure u will go on I'n your life u have wanted this for years it's natural to feel like u do get some shut eye and think off your new life and grab it with both hands x

Panic over!! Calmed down and intuition told me where my scarf was. And it's location was quite random lol

I think I needed the cry though. So in a strange way, I am glad I lost it xxx

Fuffs honey take a big breath hun.You are in for the best and worse few months of your life.You will ask yourself,why couldnt I just do this myself,why put my body through this,what are my friends and family going through.OMG life is never going to be the same,I have stopped losing,I will be the only one it doesnt work on!
And many more doubts will creep in,stay strong,do as you are told and in a few months you will be sitting there stones lighter in smaller clothes asking yourself what was all the fuss about.Now sleep well and have a fab recovery,see you on The Slim Side!maz x

I'm glad you've had your meltdown now. It was obviously coming! Now relax and enjoy the ride!

I didn't even see all these replies!!!!

Thank you so much ladies!!

I have been asking myself those very questions this evening bigandbouncy lol

Kitty, it did take my guides getting me to make a cup of tea and calm so I could hear them. Then they described where it was. Some would say its my own recall. Either way, glad I have it now.

I will try my best to sleep. But right now I feel wired!

It's normal if it wasn't the scarf that went missing some thing else would. I packed my bag tonight ready for Monday, I am a total control freak, and when I realised I hadn't brought a new hair brush I started panicking until my boyfriend told me we have 3 days to buy one. He is right I was just havin a semi melt down my big one will be either Sunday night or Monday morning ha ha Good luck for tomorrow again, and if you don't mind I will keep you in my prayer.

Melanie

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Nini76 said:
It's normal if it wasn't the scarf that went missing some thing else would. I packed my bag tonight ready for Monday, I am a total control freak, and when I realised I hadn't brought a new hair brush I started panicking until my boyfriend told me we have 3 days to buy one. He is right I was just havin a semi melt down my big one will be either Sunday night or Monday morning ha ha Good luck for tomorrow again, and if you don't mind I will keep you in my prayer.

Melanie

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

My bag has been packed for weeks. Keep unpacking it. Then adding things and taking things away. I must be a super control freak lol

Best wishes and luck to you also. I would feel blessed if you keep me in your prayers and I will do the same. A beautiful energy exchange (((hugs))) xxx

Hope you get some rest tonight Fuffs and hugs and best wishes for "tomorrow" (which is actually today already -- woops, online after midnight again!).

xxx

All the best for tomorrow Fuffs - meltdown done, you can pack that in your bag now too! Will be thinking of you tomorrow and hope all goes well and you don't spend too long unpacking your bag and not being able to decide where to put things ! LOL xxxx

How come we're all up online after midnight?

Are we a bunch of night owls tonight or something ..... all coming out in a late night internet sympathy melt down with Fuffs?

Thank you ladies. Trying to chill now. Need to be up dead early. But feeling strange.

But still looking forward to the next chapter :)

I have my headscarf on. It will go in my bag in a few hours lol

I look forward to updating when I am in the other side :) xxx

ohh and I have to remake the bed - as I saw the sunshine this morning and thought it was a good day to wash the bedding - I hate remaking the bed on my own !

Back