• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery getting closer .

margaretmc

Hi Everybody
I`m sorry I haven`t been around lately , I just got back there on Wednesday from Wales spending time with my family . It was a real shock seeing me mum with the Alzheimer`s all day she would be in good form and talking to me then all of a sudden she would change . She wanted to go a walk at 11pm in the rain with no coat on , my brother had to pull her in from outside . Its so sad seeing her like that . Well Friday the 13th I had to go to the Doctors to the heart clinic , all was well b/p was 126/82 , cholesterol was 3 and I lost 9lb in a month so I was so happy . Last Sunday I met a lovely fella for the first time and we had a lovely time . We went to the Horseshoe pass for a drive and a good talk then we went to my sisters for dinner and he got to watch rugby with my brother in law all in all it was lovely. By the way we met on minimins lol . I go to London on the 30th and have to go to Charing Cross to get my bloods done then to the hotel . On Tue the 1st I have to be there for 7.30 am well thats D.Day lol . Good luck to you all .

Yeah your time is nearly here Margaret - you have waited with such patience and you really deserve it. Believe me it is all worth it - i have had a really hard month and not one have I regretted my decision and now after nearly 2 weeks at home nearly 30lbs has dropped off me - it really feels spectacular and I can't wait for you to share in this feeling. I just look forward to being on my feet again and exercising to tone all this weight loss. Good luck Margaret and I hope you soon feel the buzz of being on the losers bench xxx

WOW Tink 30lb down already good on you . Yeah time has just flown in this last few weeks . Just 9 days to go now I`m looking forward to getting it over and done with . The only time it hit me was when I had to fill in the next of kin form and it hit me like a ton of bricks , I had a good cry and then I was grand . Good luck with the rest of your journey Tink .
Take care .
Margaret xx

hi margeret i was wandering where youd been! i hadnt been on here for abit and noticed 2bands liz had gone and thought you had too!!!

nearly there im a couple of weeks after you x sorry to hear about your mum, my nana had Alzheimer`s and it was heart breaking to see my strong in minded nana turn to a confused child at times x Glad you had a nice time last sunday and hope you and your minis fella will have many more x

Great to have you back hun, sorry about your Mum, it must be awful:(Great news about the new man though;):D

Well done on your weight loss Margaret, and meeting a new fella through minis how exciting. Will be thinking of you over the next weeks, you have been so patient with all the waiting. Good luck with the rest of the pre-op. Take care.

Back