• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Embarrassed Friend!

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Well I saw a old work friend of mine that I haven't seen in a few years.

She was so shocked when she saw me, and actually asked if it was me lol

She seemed quite reserved for the small amount of time when we were speaking, and then said that she had to ask me something and hope it wouldn't offend me.

Then in a round about way, she asked if I had been ill hence the sudden weight loss, I had to smile and tell her no I hadn't been ill and its all planned, due to surgery.

The look of relief on her face was unbelievable and then she said she was so embarrassed and hope I hadn't taken offence :) :8855: :8855:

Result!

FANTASTIC!!! bet that felt gr8 :)

i cant wait for this kinda day! i bet it felt gr8 x

Love it!!! I would be over the moon!!lol

Bet you felt great PG. I am looking forward to going back to work just to see if anyone notices any weight loss, although family haven't said that I look like I have lost weight, but then again they didn't know that I was having the surgery. :) Hubby says that I have lost my hamster cheeks now (BLESS HIM!) :D

Awesome PG!!!

Its a great feeling when that happens. I said Hi to someone the other day who I used to work with and he smiled politely and then as he got close he said "Ruth, is that you?" - I laughed and said "who else would it be?" and he was so lovely and complimentary - made me feel like a super model (I wish!!). Had only seen him at the beginning of the year so nice to not be recognised xxx

ye what a result i would be over the moon. what a great boost.,

the thing is i get it the opposite way, cos i have put sooo much weight on and they dont recognise me.

deffo a great feeling and one I can share too - Out today in Town met an old friend who was also embarrassed more by the fact he had put on a LOT of weight bless him was hard not to call him Big as he used to call me Big Phil lol

Back