• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on Natalie aka PinkladyMK

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
Just texted Natalie she is sitting in Pau at the Whittington and will be having her bypass today, she of course is very nervous and is second on the list so should be having her op bout lunch time, i will text her hubby this evening so i can update to how she is doing.
Nat ur in good hands with Mr Sufi and i hope u have a speedy recovery.

Meggie (Ellen) Pinklady (Nat) and myself all met here on the site and by chance we all had our first info session at the Whittington on the same day so we all met up in the Cafe for a natter first then all went into the info session, the session was about 12 people and us 3 knew all the answers to all the questions as we had all chatted so much here on the site, and the rest knew sod all :D:D

Good luck again girl and this is the start to a new chapter in ur life xxx

Just got another text from Nat she is well chuffed as she just got weighed and has lost 2 stone on her pre op so she is beaming big time well done girl xxx

Good luck hun , and 2st is a fab start:D:D

Thanks for letting us know Roch. Just want to wish her lots of luck and a speedy recovery. Wow, can't believe she has lost two stone, that is amazing!!! xxxx

Nat was meant to go down around lunchtime but the list got moved around and she was then put last and she was upset which we can all understand, but she is not alone she has her hubby Lee with her.
Lee texted me bout 2 to say Nat has just gone down, so am hoping to hear about 6 ish i will then update x

Thanks Roch for the update, so glad we are all a close family on here and support each other xxxx

Good luck Nat, you'll soon have your seat on the losers bench xx

Hi just got a text from Lee Natalies hubby thank god all went well and Natalie is now in recovery, he says she is in a lot of pain but doing good.
Hope u have a speedy recovery Nat and the pain eases up soon xx

Well done Natalie, wishing you a speedy recovery x :)

Good luck Nat for a speedy recovery.:)

Hi all i planned on going to see Nat yesterday but have had a bad belly since tuesday so could not go up to see her.
Lee her hubby said she is doing good and hopes to be discharged today which is the norn for the Whittington, if i hear any more i will update x

Back