• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

surgery tomorrow

ccotton

Hello everyone my surgery is tomorrow and i looking forward to it but im nervous also, could some tell me what i should eat my first couple of days

You don't eat nothing, you'll be on liquids for the first few days. Your team should give you all the information.

Good luck :)

06.jpg

All the very best to you and we'll be thinking of you... not sure what surgery you are scheduled for, but your team should guide you about your diet early days and weeks... I had clear soups and liquids in the early days.

Look forward to seeing you on the other side and take good care... ask loads of questions and all the very best of everything is wished for you! xxx

Anything you are not sure about. Make a list and include your dietary guidance post operation... wound management... medications... what to do and what not to do... and make sure you have the telephone contact numbers of your dietician and team etc.,... anything you need to know... I'd be asking.

Which op are you scheduled for and where?

xxx

well i hope you try and get a good night sleep tonight...wishing you well with a speedy recovery afterwards.... good luck on your journey xxx

Wow how exciting good luck for tomorrow, make sure you get plenty of rest, I was on hourly observations when I came out of theatre so that meant all blinking night they were waking me up to do my bp and temp. So I was very tired to say the least but they looked after me well.

Good luck xx

All the very best wishes for tomorrow.
Grace xxx

Thinking of you today and wishing you 'smooth sailing'... love and hugs precious xxx

Sorry Ccotton missed this post, hope everthing goes well for you today.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Linski xxx

Hi, thinking of you today, wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Back