• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

surgery tomorrow!

helenback

hi all. well, its here, i'm having my surgery tomorrow! i've never felt nervous going under before, but i've been having really morbid thoughts about this surgery, that i may not wake up. i'm not particularly nervous at all, just worried what will happen to my kids if i die! is this normal? x

yeeeehaaaaa woohoo good luck honey, yep its normal :) xxx

hi all. well, its here, i'm having my surgery tomorrow! i've never felt nervous going under before, but i've been having really morbid thoughts about this surgery, that i may not wake up. i'm not particularly nervous at all, just worried what will happen to my kids if i die! is this normal? x

Sounds normal to me.....
Let us know when you're ready how you're feeling
Take care
Andy x

Just hold your breath and Yippee when you wake up - you are then on the road to the new you. Good Luck

Entirely normal, sugar, to the point that some of us wrote letters to our loved ones before going to hospital :( but we are all still here to tell the tale :)
Good luck for tomorrow, sweet :) You will be back posting on here before you know it xxx :)

totally normal reaction... but you are gonna be just fne and when you are back home, we will look forward to hearing about yor journey and helping you all the way... xxx

Hope you have a smooth journey to your new life xxxx
I did the letter bit last time and will do it again this time so very normal hun xxxxxxxx

Oh wow good luck! I can imagine its completely normal I'm already bricking it and I've only just got funding so hats off to you! You will be fine and good luck with the beginning of you new life :) Xx

Ull be fine hunni ;) good luck n look forward to readin all about it xxx

Will be thinking about you. Good luck with the op and let us know how you get on.

Be brave, we are all gunning for ya!

Totally normal hun - I had wrist surgery last year and wrote letters to my kids etc. It'll all be over before you know it and you'll be at home recovering x

Back