• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SURGERY

BlueDiamond

Hiya all

I got my date for surgery 18th August - :D

I start me pre op diet on 4th August , and I got the choice of low fat one or the milk diet one , I also got the date for my pre op assessement - 12th July 2010 - :D , Its all seems so real now:eek: .

Thanks in advance for reading

All the best - MeJulie xx

hi julie i am on the low carb low fat one and i have lost 26lb in 5 weeks would recommend it to anyone easy to follow and easy to stick well i think so ................xxx

goodluck which ever you choose so pleased you got your date xx

hi julie i am on the low carb low fat one and i have lost 26lb in 5 weeks would recommend it to anyone easy to follow and easy to stick well i think so ................xxx

goodluck which ever you choose so pleased you got your date xx

Hello

Thanks for replying . wow 26lbs in 5 weeks . good for you :D

How long you got to do your pre op diet for ? My friend was under the same hospital as me and she had to do the milk diet for 4 weeks:rolleyes: and wasnt given the option for low carb one , just goes to show how they vary from person to person . Btw what does a low carb pre op diet consist of? Never known anyone to be on it before.

I am just pleased its all systems go and the reality of everything is still sinking in :eek:

All the best - MeJulie x x

Brilliant news xx

wow, thats really quick, good luck :) x

Fantastic news! Not long now until you are on the loser's bench.

Hurrah, what exciting news.

Won't be long before we're all hotching up on the losers bench to make room for you!!

xxx

Hi Julie

Congrats on getting your date! If it was me I would go for the food option. I had to do slimfast with fruit and veg which was very easy to stick to. Not sure if I would stuck to milk diet, I think it would of put me off the stuff for life x

Well that's brilliant news, seems like you've been waiting forever...

Good luck with your pre op and here's hoping you have a swift and painfree recovery xx

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome stuff, it is about time you got that date, you have waited long enough!
Sooooooo excited for you xx
Steph xx

Excellent news Julie, you have been waiting such a long time. You start you pre-op the day before my birthday, not that I will be doing much celebrating this year as I will only be 10 days out. I have to start my milk diet on Thursday of this week. Good luck.

Back