• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgi-care Mr Amir Khan - Birmingham

Slimslo

Hi. I am due to have a lapband by Mr Khan in birmingham on the 28th August 2010 and wanted to know if anyone was going to the same hospital and at the same time by the same Consultant.

I have my pre op appointment on the 21st at 1pm and if your there see you too.

I do hope this makes sense or some at least

Slimslo:sigh:

Hi Slimslo

There are lots of Mr Khans NHS patients that use the forum, but the only one of his private patients I can think of is Cah-ching and she doesnt post on here very often. She went through surgicare too, and she speaks very highly of them.

Good luck with your forthcoming op. You are in very safe hands with Mr Khan. He did my gastric bypass (NHS) almost 12 months ago.

thank you for your reassurance, i have obviously over goggled and reading some right horror stories. I feel alittle safer.

thank u

i went with surgicare in manchester. i speak very highly of them too.
i read a few surgicare horror stories on the net, and was really worried, but actually they've been really good for me up to now, and i would recommend to anyone.
if i do in the future want any other kind of surgery (boobies or tummy tuck) id deffo use them!

Thank you ladies for all your help and support. i Feel better knowing that some of you have used and are happy with the results.

I also wanted to know if anyone is having banding on the 28th at Birmingham? i would like to at least compare notes and be at a similar stage with someone to compare notes.

I know you all think i am being a cluts.

best wishes....

Back