• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

He'd have thought i was crazy!!!!

phatmomma

So i took my Trev to see his sleep apnoea consultant today at the hospital where i had my wls! After the consultation we popped into the league of friends for coffee's and as we walked out i saw my surgeon the wonderful Mr Amir Khan! Well i had to bite my tongue as i wanted to ''CoooEEEEEEEEEEE'' him and thank him for not killing me when under the knife :)

He was walking in the same direction as us and i bite my lips some more, then when we were walking out of the hospital grounds his car drove past us and i sooooo wanted to wave like i was his best friend in the world....

He'd have thought i was crazy!!!

IF i get to see him at my post op check up on Friday i will mention it :) xx

dottychic

Lol....when we went to the Salford meeting last week Mr Ammori was outside going to the car park and I was exactly the same, I wanted to wave and yoooohoooooooo him lol x

yorkshirelass74

lol i thought that when i saw my surgeon in the car park, stiff upper lip and all that, but he recognised me, i had hoped he might ask for me fone number but he must have used up every last ounce of willpower and didnt lol

phatmomma

I bet he would have legged it lol.......he seems pretty shy :D x

He can't be that shy! He's had a lot of the women on this site semi-naked on a table... :8855::8855::8855:

Grace

He'd probably have been chuffed if you'd spoken to him! Surgeons are people to!

dottychic

Mine isnt, dont you know.......hes a Superman lol..............I wonder if he wears his undies over his P.J.'s :D x

Grace

WElll of course mine even LOOKS like Superman........oh, ok terminator!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

ladylite

Julie you should of kissed him.;)

dottychic

With great difficulty I would say :D......wouldnt it be funny if he came on here and saw what we all say about him hahahahaha :D x

rybens

yorkie puddin!
mine came to my shop for his hair cutting! omg there was a massive cue so when i went into back room to take someones money i wrote a note for my work mate saying " thats my surgion and he has seen me naked !!!!" she was laughing her head off but worst to come was he asked if his son could use the bathroom which we said yes to then i realised he would have also seen the note as he would have walked past it, thankfully i did his sons hair and she did his hair lol hes been in since and we dont really talk about the op because i dont want to put him in an odd position and i want him to still keep coming as he is a big tipper lol