• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Whats the procedure of gastric band after first appointment with consultant

Hi Clare,

I was banded by Mr Super on 25th February, i went privately and had it done at Dolan Park. I only had one consultation with him and he went through the procedure in very great detail and answered all of my questions. Have you met him yet? He's very professional and when i went in i was a nervous wreck, i came out full of confidence and totally sure i was in the right hands. He's going to be on the telly next week i think, on Channel 4 'The hospital' doing obesity surgery.

Good luck!!!

Hi Clare,

I was banded by Mr Super on 25th February, i went privately and had it done at Dolan Park. I only had one consultation with him and he went through the procedure in very great detail and answered all of my questions. Have you met him yet? He's very professional and when i went in i was a nervous wreck, i came out full of confidence and totally sure i was in the right hands. He's going to be on the telly next week i think, on Channel 4 'The hospital' doing obesity surgery.

Good luck!!!

Hiya Lucy many thanks for that, How long after your first meeting did you have to wait to get your operation date? I havent met him as of yet, i am waiting for my doctor to write a letter off to him to tell him thats the hospital i have chosen as i had the choice of 2. How are you doing with your band? Did you have any complications at all? Sorry for the questions i just want to know as much as i can before i go to see him.

Back