• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgiversary

Paula1975

Anyone held a party for being a year out ? This has been a tough year but I thought a celebration for the changes that have happened would be good

Sent from my iPod touch using WLSurgery

No but what a fantastic idea here in my world it's a big deal for me but others seem to miss the date that is almost as important time as their birthdays & my wedding anniversary. So I say go for it it's like a rebirth day to a new you so celebrate ins way that works for you.

No I didn't either but it is a fab idea. I might do it at goal :) x

Thinking of a tattoo(too add to one of many) and something to celebrate with ppl who know.

Sent from my iPod touch using WLSurgery

my first surgiversairy is coming up next month paula and the idea of a tattoo to mark it is a brilliant one I think. Penelope1008 is right though! it is such an important event to mark. Really for all of us a total rebirth. So am now going to seriously consider a tattoo with the date of my bypass I think for next month... xxx

Amanda it hardly seems 5 minutes since I dropped you off for your op. plus my birthday present the next day to hear you were fine. Let alone picking you up a few days later.

Congratulations! I always read your posts as our surgeries were almost same time, same place (I was about two weeks behind). As you can see, you've done a fair bit better than me but I don't think I've been as disciplined with the gym going as you. Over 11 stone in a years amazing and inspires me to keep at it and up the exercise.

What a year!

Messie

Woo hooo congratulations Paula, you are doing so well. Keep up the good work

Nicky xx

tattoo all booked

paid my deposit for next saturday, day before my surgiversary. lotus flower, chinese writing, meaning new life, and the date of my op.

Back