• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surprised And Excited

Willow4

Hi All

:D Aray just had a phone call from John, Dietitian that works with the surgeon, not sure which surgeon I will be having yet, untill my next appointment which will be in September.

Johns just said "I need to loose 10% of my weight before I see the surgeon.

Didn't have a great first appointment with surgeon, very surprised about this phone call, I was expecting a no.

Excited and scared at the same time.

Best Wishes To you All
Elaine

Hi birdie01
Thanks. Every thing you have been through, I have done the same thing.
Since Feb 2013, I have been under a Dietitian at the hospital then went on to the course in October 2013, in April new course 4Life.

Johns just gone through my weight chart with on the phone, think this is the new method now.
Start weight in Feb 2013 29 stone, today's weight is 22 2lb stone.
So from Feb 2013 lost just over 6 stone, I had to do this before they would consider surgery.
Got to loose another stone and half before September, really hope I can do it.

Are you getting excited for December, and how are you doing.

Elaine

Hi Elaine! :-o wow! You've done really really well! Well done! I've only lost like a stone since I started. No one has told me how much I need to loose or in fact if I need to loose anything at all... It's all so confusing! Lol! I'm getting excited - I don't know if the op will be in December though I'm thinking probably next year if I know my luck! Fingers crossed though! Just waiting on my MDT assessment date which will probably be Sept / Oct time. Just need a little remote control to fast forward to September! Lol!

Back