• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mixed Feelings

Janet hun, i went to seminar 17th march, Early July for second and got my 3rd for 21st Oct soon after. xx

Do you not get an appointment set for surgery at the 3rd?? Or is it a case of waiting and if how long on average have you all waited?? xx:confused::):)

Its soo frustrating isn't it? A waiting game :(

Hi Janet, got my date for 16th Sept (Mr Shrouder) at Sld Royal, the pre-op being this Wednesday (25th.).
Both letters arrived last week on the same day.
Give admin a call at the Royal if you do not receive your pre-op date tomorrow.
See you in hospital all being well (Ward 25) - Regards, Paul xx

Paul I'm amazed you got your pre-p so fast! I didn't have mine until the week before surgery.
Maybe this means SRH are getting their act together?

Thanks for all the support. I actually feel more positive about it all this morning, but that might change tomorrow lol.
I am going to the meeting on Thursday I am sure this will help me. Waiting for the postie, if there is no letter then I will give tthem a ring this afternoon.
Many thanks again

Janet xx

Hi Janet
I'm so glad you're feeling better today. I'm 13 days post-op and already feeling SO glad I did this thing! But I was so very nervous beforehand.

I so p****d off phoned Sunderland to ask if the letter had been sent out to me only to be told the surggeons have pulled that date so might get it end of September or in October. I am sooooo fed up.
Chefclay......has your date been pulled?
Laura juicy it is a case of waiting for a date.

Oh Janet, I'm so sorry I've just read this! Sounds like my optimism about SRH getting their act together was well premature.
I'm so Sorry honey. This well and truly sucks.
sending hugs, which probably won't help.
Oh, I'm so cross and disappointed for you all at the same time!

Good news surgery 24th September I am soooo pleased. See everyone Thursday thanks for the support.
Janet xx

ahh good you have a date, im really pleased, see you Thursday xx

Back