• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Listed today - yay!

Su2ie

Had my endoscopy today which was absolutely hideous!! Wasn't surprised to find out I actually have a hiatus hernia :( But, was surprised when the surgeon said he would go ahead and list me today - aaaaargh!! Don't know whether to be super excited or super scared! Anyone know how long it will take from being listed? I'm in Sunderland - I think it's a max of 16weeks but no idea how long it's taking on average. Has anyone tried speeding things up by asking for a cancellation? I can pretty much drop everything to get it done but wouldn't know how to go about doing that, or if it's even possible. Any thoughts would be appreciated :)

Last edited:
Had my endoscopy today which was absolutely hideous!! Wasn't surprised to find out I actually have a hiatus hernia :( But, was surprised when the surgeon said he would go ahead and list me today - aaaaargh!! Don't know whether to be super excited or super scared! Anyone know how long it will take from being listed? I'm in Sunderland - I think it's a max of 16weeks but no idea how long it's taking on average. Has anyone tried speeding things up by asking for a cancellation? I can pretty much drop everything to get it done but wouldn't know how to go about doing that, or if it's even possible. Any thoughts would be appreciated :)

Good luck!! I am so glad you had your good news today after not so pleasant endoscopy!! :)

Back