• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sweating

joffy01582

anyone else have this problem post op? if i wear anything heavier than a t shirt i start burning up and start sweating and feeling tired ................i'm eating correctly and drinking plenty of fluids too :confused:

Im like that all the time :( it may be your metabolisum (sp) has speeded up since your op ??

Im on fire all the time,not just the flush you feel after eating!Cant stand clothes on and keep swapping my clothes around.Seems to be getting worse at 8 months too.Not meopausal well finished with all that!

been finding my temperature and how I feel with it is fluctuating alot. Feel like that Katie Perry song, cos I'm hot then I'm cold . . .
Mind you, I am a woman of a certain age.
Only thing that really makes me proper sweat though is if I think I've done too much, walking around, and pottering in the kitchen etc

Kath I've just done my slow meadowhall walk today, after 2hr I'd had it...started sweating and feeling nauseous in Boots. came home n slept for 3 hours....need to take it steady is the message I had loud n clear x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Only a couple of small bags having treated myself. I'm good now I've slept...but was def a wake up call that I'm not back to normal just yet x

anyone else have this problem post op? if i wear anything heavier than a t shirt i start burning up and start sweating and feeling tired ................i'm eating correctly and drinking plenty of fluids too :confused:

I'm just the other way - absolutely freezing :rolleyes: Was wondering if anything that you have eaten could have caused some dumping - high sugar or anything hidden. Just a thought. Hope things get better for you soon. :D

Didn't even think of that! But yeah, Neeta could be onto something. Have a good careful look at what you've been having, something could have disagreed with you. :(

I'm just the other way - absolutely freezing :rolleyes: Was wondering if anything that you have eaten could have caused some dumping - high sugar or anything hidden. Just a thought. Hope things get better for you soon. :D

i see the nurse this afternoon and she too says it sounds like dumping but............its all day long :D and its not my sugars going low or too high as they are just over 10 allday (working on lowering them with my diabetes team)

I must admit that I am feeling the cold for the first time in my life but am putting it down to such recent surgery ... will have to wait & see if any other fluctuations occur. Joffy, my love, you are having a really bad week & I just hope things pick up soon for you. xxx :):)

Jo its so easy to overdo things,dont!I slept most of the first three months.Afternoon nap at 3pm was a life saver for me.If you can sleep!

When I vacuumed the carpets it wiped me out and I was totally useless for the rest of the day. Same thing happened when I went shopping with DH. He carried everything too. Same thing happened when I walked the dog. I expect we will get back to normal eventually but it is deffo taking a lot longer than I expected. Thank goodness I am retired. How you cope with a small family or working I will never know. I take my hat off to you :)

When I vacuumed the carpets it wiped me out and I was totally useless for the rest of the day. Same thing happened when I went shopping with DH. He carried everything too. Same thing happened when I walked the dog. I expect we will get back to normal eventually but it is deffo taking a lot longer than I expected. Thank goodness I am retired. How you cope with a small family or working I will never know. I take my hat off to you :)

Ahh Mandy ... you are not supposed to push a hoover for 6 weeks ... telling xx:D

Ah thx..2 teenagers, me, dog, ft job...grrrr..when I disappear next week you will know why....! Where's a man when u need one lol

Im 3 weeks post op and for the first time ever Im feeling the cold. I have always been so used to wearing t-shirts. I dont own a cardigan or jumpers but its the first thing that I am going to have to purchase. Brrrrr.

Back