• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sweetspot

serenitylove

question for banders who have had or got sweet spot . iv had it since my 4th fill i had another fill 4mnths after it a very small top up but 3months on im finding it hasnt been to succsefull im eating a little more and now im worried its worn of quiet quickly, iv got another 3 st 10 i want to get off so really want to stay tight till then, but am worried they will think it to soon for another fill so thought id come ask some advice.

hi you will know by your eating habbits if you need a fill, i would ring them and ask if you can have another, they may ask what types of foods that you have been eating just to make sure that your not eating sliders, id phone and ask explain your situation.

good luck !

liz x

Hi Serenity

Im still fairly new to all of this really and Im not sure how the NHS system works re fills. Why dont you ring and sound them out over it. You have done so well so far!

Maz x

hi you will know by your eating habbits if you need a fill, i would ring them and ask if you can have another, they may ask what types of foods that you have been eating just to make sure that your not eating sliders, id phone and ask explain your situation.

good luck !

liz x

i think i will i had a hard time last time with dietician which has put me off going back a little. i can now finish a two egg ommelet always a good indicator for me as when im real tight i cant finish a one egg one think i just wanted to make sure im not going mad lol once im at my goal the restriction i have now would be great but i need a little tighter for good loss

That shows that I am still yet to get the sweet spot. I can eat quite a bit more that 2 egg omlette of scrambled egg.

i think i will i had a hard time last time with dietician which has put me off going back a little. i can now finish a two egg ommelet always a good indicator for me as when im real tight i cant finish a one egg one think i just wanted to make sure im not going mad lol once im at my goal the restriction i have now would be great but i need a little tighter for good loss

it sounds like you may of naturally lost part of the fill which is quite common and this is why portion sizes can go up again, they will tell you this when they draw back on the fill. you may just need topped up with a little extra to the top up x

Back