• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

TARGET MET...and almost half my weight!!!

LisaG

Disappearing slowly
Hi all,

Just thought I'd log in, see what's been going on and update my details whilst i'm here. I haven't been on for a while so a lot of catching up to do.

Anyway, inputted my current stats and guess what? I've met my target!!! Well, the target I set myself at the start that is....still not a healthy weight yet but the docs never thought I would actually get to that anyway.

At the start of my journey I was told I'd be lucky to get to 12 stone (starting at 23 stone) but I'm now 11.10 :) So happy right now that I wanted to share with everyone.

Oh, and one more thing. If I loose another 3 pounds I'll be half the person I was 18 months ago! Fingers crossed I'll make it. What a target that will be :D

Hope everyone is doing well. I'll catch up with everyone's progress soon I hope. Keep doing what you're all doing and keep positive xx

Congratulations on your fantastic weight loss!! :happy096:

Wow!!! What an inspiring update!!! Your picture is beautiful! X

Sent from my HTC Desire using WLSurgery

You've done really well my friend and you look stunning! xx

Congratulations, you are such an inspiration, keep it up, Karen x

Fabulous, well done. Brilliant piccies too! :)

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone. It's not been an easy ride but it's great to see good results in the end (end?? haha!!).

To all the post-oppers: Thanks for all your encouragement along the way - it was and still is so important to me.

To all the pre-oppers: Keep strong and keep going....you will all get there in the end x

wow!!!

Well done beautiful lady!

Thanks :) Not very much saggy skin luckily. Bit on the tops of my legs and tops of arms but they're still bearable. Tummy is a bit wrinkly (especially if I lean over...urgh) but nothing 'hangs' as such. I think I had my op at the right time. Only just 30 then and no babies so my skin was probably tighter to start with than others who may be older and have children.

However, I'm not really happy with how I look naked (dressed is fine as you can hold little bits in and cover things up) but I don't think I'd qualify for any surgery....nor do I think I'd put myself though it. I'm getting married in March and want to start trying for a baby straight after so no point in doing anything until after I've had children.

That's great news and really encouraging (from my point of view) about your lack of saggy skin, as I'm a very similar start weight to you.

You are an inspiration xxx

Back