• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

CHANGING MY TARGET WEIGHT

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
I reached my target weight mid december which i set at 11 stone as my weightloss slowed down so much and i seemed to stay at this weight, over xmas i found myself slipping back into old habits snacking on crisps and chocolates ect and for the first time in 18 months i put on weight(3lb)! I vowed to stop snacking but never got into it but luckily i didnt put on anymore weight, by mid february i decided to face my demons and done the 5 day pouch test to help get me back on track, after doing this i lost 4lbs which i was over the moon with, since then ive been eating really well and my restriction is definatley back but i do still have to work with it! So ive decided to change my target from 11 stone to 10.3 im now 10.10 so my aim is another 7lb and im gonna work really hard to get there! That then will make my weightloss total a whopping 12 stone which i really want to make by May 13th as it will be my 2yr anniversary since my bypass.....wish me luck! xxx

Wish you luck to hit that mahoosive 12st!Maz x

I'm in the same situation honey, I've got 1lb to get to my target of 11.5st, so I think I will change it to 11. That will mean I have lost exactly half of me.

Good luck with your target, I'm sure you'll get there. It takes alot longer to shed those last few lbs, but so long as the scales are heading in the right direction, then all is good eh?

xxx

Hi Lisa... we're virtually the same weight and aiming for virtually the same target by virtually the same date so we're in this together ! I'm currently 10 stone 12lbs and aiming for 10 stone 0lbs by my 1st surgiversary on 20 May. We can do this !

Awww good luck with it Lisa, you have done so well and Im sure you will get the last 7lbs off if you set your mind to it, although I can see where you would be hiding 7lb :eek: XX

xxx

I'm in the same situation honey, I've got 1lb to get to my target of 11.5st, so I think I will change it to 11. That will mean I have lost exactly half of me.

Good luck with your target, I'm sure you'll get there. It takes alot longer to shed those last few lbs, but so long as the scales are heading in the right direction, then all is good eh?

Good luck pooks im sure it will be a matter of days before you reach your target! You are soooooo right the last stone is harder than the last 11 stone to lose!!! Probably cos we have to put in alot more effort!!!! ;)
xxx

Hi Lisa... we're virtually the same weight and aiming for virtually the same target by virtually the same date so we're in this together ! I'm currently 10 stone 12lbs and aiming for 10 stone 0lbs by my 1st surgiversary on 20 May. We can do this !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah but i had a years head start!!!!! I really hope i can do it i do feel very determind and i'm seeing Star at the end of the month and hopefully will be discharged from aftercare. The way your going you may reach your target by the end of the month!!!! xxx good luck!!!

Can someone explain the pouch test please ? x

Hi kevin you can google '5 day pouch test' and it will give you all the imfo on there but basically it's a 5 day diet you follow if you find your old eating habits coming back or feel like your restriction isnt as good as it used to be. This is for people who are quite away down the line after surgery. Hope this helps xxx

I'm not due to see Star again till July... I could be UNDER weight by then !!! :eek: :eek:

Did she give you a target weight? She said i wouldnt get under 12 stone because of my start weight then the next time i went i was all chuffed because i weighed 11.10 and she said i should get down to 10 stone!!!!! xxx

Yes, at my checkup last month she said she wanted me to lose another 10kg which will get me to 10 stone. Then she said she didn't want to see me till July... and I'm still losing 1-2lbs a week !

Yes, at my checkup last month she said she wanted me to lose another 10kg which will get me to 10 stone. Then she said she didn't want to see me till July... and I'm still losing 1-2lbs a week !

She does chop n change doesnt she!!!!! Deeby asked for my weightloss stats and i've just noticed that in the 1st year i lost 9 and a half stone and it's taken me almost another year to lose just 2 stone so hopefully you wont go into a skinny minnie!!!!;)

Well done Rose and Lisa. It must feel wonderful to be able to revise your target weights and know that you can do it.

Good luck, Lisa!

I'm in a similar position. It's hard to know what is a realistic target until you get there and see how your body looks and how you feel. (Especially, in my case, when the last time I was this low was when I was a child! :eek: )

Back