• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

CHANGING MY TARGET WEIGHT

Good luck, Lisa!

I'm in a similar position. It's hard to know what is a realistic target until you get there and see how your body looks and how you feel. (Especially, in my case, when the last time I was this low was when I was a child! :eek: )

Thank you! Your weightloss is fantastic as well, totally agree with you with target weight i originally put 10 stone but thought it maybe abit optimistic! Then changed to 11 stone as i'd been 11.3 for about 3 months and thought perhaps this is it but since realised i was just probably eating too much as when i cut down my intake the weight started to move again. fingers crossed i can reach 10.3!

I reached my target weight mid december which i set at 11 stone as my weightloss slowed down so much and i seemed to stay at this weight, over xmas i found myself slipping back into old habits snacking on crisps and chocolates ect and for the first time in 18 months i put on weight(3lb)! I vowed to stop snacking but never got into it but luckily i didnt put on anymore weight, by mid february i decided to face my demons and done the 5 day pouch test to help get me back on track, after doing this i lost 4lbs which i was over the moon with, since then ive been eating really well and my restriction is definatley back but i do still have to work with it! So ive decided to change my target from 11 stone to 10.3 im now 10.10 so my aim is another 7lb and im gonna work really hard to get there! That then will make my weightloss total a whopping 12 stone which i really want to make by May 13th as it will be my 2yr anniversary since my bypass.....wish me luck! xxx

UPDATE!!!!!!

Well it's now 6 weeks later and i've lost another 4lbs which i am thrilled at! I just feel like a normal person on a normal diet at the moment eating healthily but still with the odd weekend treat! I've now got 3 weeks to go until May 13th which is my second surgiversary and im hoping to reach 10.3 making a total loss of 12 stone in 2 years. So 3lbs in 3 weeks to lose......note to self....I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa
Do you worry that once you reach your goal of 10st 3lb, you'll feel like you'll have to set another goal ?

I've surpassed by original goal and feel like I'm living in fear every day as to when the weight will start piling back on again. I kinda would like to be 10st, but will I be happy and stop there ????????

Im being told every day that Im now too skinny and need a good meal.

The trouble is I do have at least 2 stone of excess skin, we really need to take this into consideration when setting out goals.

I'm nearly three years out and a short arse lol so want to get to 115 pounds can't shift the last bit has taken me along time to use my tool properly ... Have only just upped my liquids and started eating enough protein .... I set several goals and still do ... We have a tool that we need to use, and yep I fear if I don't I will gain weight as quick as it came off xxx

you can do it lisa, well done so farxxx

Well done! That 3lb will be gone!

I sometimes worry (due to never being slim as an adult), that there will be no weight I am happy with. I don't know which weight I will look my best at. That is why goals are hard to set. I think they have to be moveable.

Good luck all you ladies with goals to meet! :)

Well done you!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa
Do you worry that once you reach your goal of 10st 3lb, you'll feel like you'll have to set another goal ?

I've surpassed by original goal and feel like I'm living in fear every day as to when the weight will start piling back on again. I kinda would like to be 10st, but will I be happy and stop there ????????

Hi FA, i will defo stop at 10.3 i am only 5ft 3 so this isnt too light a weight for my height. I have had to put in extra effort to get rid of these last few lbs but was maintaining fine when i was 10.10/10.12.

I rarely worry that i will put the weight back on but i will never take my bypass for granted.

My loose skin isnt too bad but i do have it around my inner thighs and the top of my arms but luckily these are hardly on view!

Your weightloss is fantastic you should be very proud of yourself xxx
Im being told every day that Im now too skinny and need a good meal.

The trouble is I do have at least 2 stone of excess skin, we really need to take this into consideration when setting out goals.

Back