• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

TARGET MET...and almost half my weight!!!

Andy1968

Hi all,

Just thought I'd log in, see what's been going on and update my details whilst i'm here. I haven't been on for a while so a lot of catching up to do.

Anyway, inputted my current stats and guess what? I've met my target!!! Well, the target I set myself at the start that is....still not a healthy weight yet but the docs never thought I would actually get to that anyway.

At the start of my journey I was told I'd be lucky to get to 12 stone (starting at 23 stone) but I'm now 11.10 :) So happy right now that I wanted to share with everyone.

Oh, and one more thing. If I loose another 3 pounds I'll be half the person I was 18 months ago! Fingers crossed I'll make it. What a target that will be :D

Hope everyone is doing well. I'll catch up with everyone's progress soon I hope. Keep doing what you're all doing and keep positive xx

Wow! :eek::eek:

What an inspiration for a newbie...Congratulations on such a huge weight loss.:party0049:

Take Care

Andy x