• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

TAXI......

J-Mo

Well my lovely friends, my taxi is ordered for 2.30pm & then I'll be off to the hospital. Its with great trepidation that I go on to the next stage of this journey.

I decided not to write letters to my babies & my dad. It felt like tempting fate & if they read them I feel they would be panicked so I am going along with my initial decision of playing this operation down.

I'm going to the hospital on my own as I feel its best for me, as I want minimal fuss.

Obviously I don't know how the op will go so in case I'm not online for a while I was to wish everyone who's due to go for their op's such as Jacqui, Angie etc. all the best & a speedy recovery. To those having a difficult time such as Karen, I hope things improve soon.

My fella has the #'s for Bev, Chris & Charis so he'll text them with updates. He'll also post on here if he can manage it, ha, ha!!

I'm off to get changed now so take care everyone...

Wish me luck ;)

so exciting good luck x

Best wishes and Good luck for tomorrow you will soon be on that losers bench..

xx

Good Luck Jmo will soon be all over x

Way hey! All aboard the bus to slimville via losertown :)

Good luck Jo x

Oh you'll be there by now Jacci; in fact you'll probably have finished your 'last supper'. God bless sweety, I'm thinking of you and sending huge hugs your way. I hope you sleep really well tonight and get off to theatre early in the morning. Big hugs, Charis xx

Good luck J-Mo. look forward to hearing you are done, dusted and on the way to slimville!

Huge hug

Linski xxxx

you wont need it cos you'll be great but goooooood luck anyways!

Back