• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

THEY SAY I'M NOT MAD!

genevive57

hi everyone,
its's been confirmed - i am not a basket case ha ha
i have been for my psychological assessment this morning and she told me she will be recommending to my surgeon that my surgery can go ahead on 08th march as sheduled. yippee:):)
now for my last hurdle.
i went back to the hospital this afternoon and i am, as we speak all wired up to undertake my sleep apneoa test tonight. so, wish me luck as this is the only thing now that could prevent my gastric sleeve op from going ahead.:(:(
loadsa love n' stuff
jan xx

Good luck Jan and i'm glad you're mentally ok :)

Good luck hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I keep reading all these crazy things and waiting periods you lovely ladies have to go thru!!!! I was so lucky compared to all this!!!
I first saw my GP and asked about the surgery in Nov 2011 - referred me to my surgeon which I met in Dec 2011. Then booked my surgery for the 2nd of Feb 2012!! And I only had to do one blood test.... Sounds like the UK is very different from Australia

wow - hello to you in good old OZ.
you really were lucky. what type of surgery did you have my love and how are you progressing?
i really don't care now as long as i get my surgery i will jump through as many hoops as i have to but, it is quite a stressful journey.
good luck to you hunny
loadsa love n' stuff
jan xx

I had lapband done and I'm two weeks in :) so far so good I havnt had any issues! How long do u have to go?

thats great news,

Back