• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Jacci's new chapter 02/10/2010.....

Yes, Charis I'll be there on the 30th & it would be lovely to meet you too.

Thanks Sugga & I'm really sorry to hear bout your mam. I do hope you've got someone else to share your journey with, as well as us that is ;)

OOOOOOOO goody, I'll be able to give you a big hug before your op! XXXXX

Well I've been a bit up & down the last couple of days. I can't seem to get comfortable & had a big run in with my fella last night. In all honesty I don't think we'll get past it either or if I even want to!!

Then hearing about our lovely Charis, knocked me for 6. My thoughts are with her & her family today as she has her surgery.

Its then that I realise my problems pale in significance compared to what Charis is going through.

I'm full of self doubts today.

Sorry my post isn't more upbeat today. I'm gonna log off for a bit & try to cheer myself up.

Have a nice day everyone ;)

Hi J-Mo,

I am so sorry to hear things aren't going well your end; don't worry about feeling you need to post something 'upbeat', if you feel crappy then that's fine to say so. All I can say is that it is early days yet, I have had a few weepy moments myself, I know we've done the right thing but the whole thing feels quite weird & surreal at the moment. We have just been through a traumatic & life-changing experience & I'm quite sure the first couple of months are going to be up & down, but I am positive that it won't be too long before we are happy with our decision & new life. Be kind to yourself & take it easy xxx

Sorry to hear that Jacci x I think a quiet day and maybe chat through with your chap later on when you are both calmer.
Not point in dwelling on it until you feel more able to think rationally as you are still reeling from your op and worried about Charis.
Thinking of you love, try and think calm thoughts

Hope your day gets better for you J-Mo, I'm sure that most people think that as soon as you have your op a magic wand is waved and all your problems disappear, I know I keep telling myself if only I was thin, then everything would be ok, if only... but I'm sure that is not the case and when you have a row with someone you love, especially after a big thing like surgery, things will seem ten times worse, take a break, give yourself a break and try to relax and calm yourself today, perhaps a nice hot bath will do the trick, normally works for me ;)
Take care
Wendyx

Oh Angie and Jacci you have just mirrored how I feel, unsure, worried full of self doubt, weepy! Need I go on, even though I went into this with my eyes wide open It still came as a bit of a shock, I also know though that I did the right thing for me, theres no other way for me I know this, we will come through and feel better very soon Im sure. Sending you both hugs and loves, and also Charis sending her all the healing vibes possible (HUGS) XX

Hello Angels,

I am thinking of everyone and as always sending loving hugs... please take care... Jacqui, it's such early days for you precious, rest is so important and it's no time yet... plus you have an anasthetic to overcome and all that you went through last week... rest and keep cosy Angel.

Jacci, similarly you have gone through hell and high water and you must be feeling emotionally exhausted... let alone washed out physically.

I think it's understandable that you are feeling low... at these times relationships are given a test too... don't make any decisions until you are feeling more like yourself and feeling better... you are in need of time to rest and keep warm too.. I wish I were up in Sunderland, I'd be around to you.

There is an amazing thing that I admire so much about you Jacci, and Dotty, you can make others smile, you can be there for others despite your own feelings and you never drag everyone down with you... you are uplifting just for being you!

It's so noticeable and so encouraging... I'm sending a loving hug and hoping for you to take very small steps and to go easy on yourselves...

You are loved and thought about very much..

I know what you say about Charis, it flattened me too... but we need to be as brave as she is and to say that all will have it's way of working out...

Rest Angels, you need it so badly. xxx

Oh Angie and Jacci you have just mirrored how I feel, unsure, worried full of self doubt, weepy! Need I go on, even though I went into this with my eyes wide open It still came as a bit of a shock, I also know though that I did the right thing for me, theres no other way for me I know this, we will come through and feel better very soon Im sure. Sending you both hugs and loves, and also Charis sending her all the healing vibes possible (HUGS) XX

I hear you DC, in hindsight I really think no amount of research & info gathering can really prepare anyone for how we are going to feel afterwards. I am pleased I have done it as I know I would have been on a downward spiral healthwise without it, but it is still very scary trying to get your head around it. Also, news of Charis has been quite upsetting to many of us, not only for her, but because it acts as a real reminder than even weeks later we could end up with complications ourselves...a truly sobering thought. It is early days though ladies, I am sure we will all feel a bit better soon. I know I feel lots better this morning after having a much better night's sleep in my own bed....it never felt so comfortable! xxx

Back