• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Teddy bear

My wife is really mocking me but I really want to take my teddy that I've had for ages in with me. Anyone else take something comforting that seemed silly to everyone else?

My comfort (other than my partner) would be my dog....but that's not an option :(

Take whatever you feel you need/want :)

If it makes you feel settled and calm and happy , then take whatever darn well pleases you !

So glad you said that. This particular teddy is a purple monkey. He was with me when I had brain surgery and I survived that, so he must be lucky! :) X

then take it !you do what feel right for you

I love that you guys all took something special in with you! Did anyone question the hygiene of them or anything? Just wondering if I should give him a bath first!! :D x

I work in the operating theatres and we get adults who sometimes bring in things that are of comfort to them, have to say what ever the adults have brought in is alot cleaner than what the kids bring in ( so don't worry about it, take what ever you want)

Nowt silly about taking teddy. Xx

Back