• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Telephone Consultation

rosejohnson

Home from the USA :-(
I have my telephone consultation tomorrow with Wendy from WLSG.

Has anyone had one of these, and could give me some idea of what to expect?

Thanks

Rx

Yes hun she is absolutely lovely, i felt as though id known her years.

Basically it was just asking questions and explaining the process, I meet her next wednesday for my consultation ready for the op next saturday, dont worry she is lovely and u will come off the phone feeling 100% sure u want to do this!

Wendy is lovely and its like speaking to a friend. she will ask you lots of questions and ask about your health. she will explain procedure and you can ask any questions/concerns you have.

i have had a lovely experience with wls group . they are fab!!!!1
good luck with the rest of your journey.

WoW Wtg!! Exellent news :talk017:

I wish our hospital did telephone consultations!

Wow rose thats fantastic!! Did you always want bypass? I will see you in preston on 29th!! I will msg u my number x

congratulations.gif

Aww sadly not, apparently they only do banding in preston so I am going to rochdale for the op....

I didn't always want bypass but after reading up I thought this was best for me and wendy agreed.

I am so excited, yes message me your number we can compare notes, maybe meet up for a glass of water sometime :) xxx

Ahhh ok hun thought you were going to preston no problem, ignore the email I sent lol as i thought we were going to same place but I will def keep in touch to meet up and compare lol! x

Back