• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had my 1st consultation with WLSG

Fat Again

I had my first consulation with Wendy today at The WLSG and I must say I was extremley impressed.

Wendy is lovely, very honest and very caring, she was open about the rumours on here regarding them going bust, being sued etc. and basically reassured me that it was a pack of lies, and in fact they are doing very well indeed.

Wendy was devestated to hear of these rumours and wants to let WLSG patients know there is nothing to worry about.

I mentioned my concern of the after care and what would happen if they did go under, she said there's no chance of that happening and that WLSG would be commited to my after care and would continue caring for me as long as Wendy was on this planet !

After my consultation I left feeling very happy, very knowledgable of the surgery I want (Gastric Bypass) and totally reassured.

I will be sending my cheque for my deposit this week, with the hope of my surgery to be done mid November.

I can't wait xxxxx
;)

I am so pleased for you! I am having my bypass as well in November. I am very excited and also very nervous.

Thanks for posting about WLSG - I know there are a few of us who have had surgery with them & have been quite worried about some of the posts/rumors flying around.

Wendy was the reason I agreed to go with WLSG too - she is fabulously re-assuring!!! Where are you going to have your op?

Thanks for posting about WLSG - I know there are a few of us who have had surgery with them & have been quite worried about some of the posts/rumors flying around.

Wendy was the reason I agreed to go with WLSG too - she is fabulously re-assuring!!! Where are you going to have your op?

Im having mine at The
Chelsfield park hospital in Orpington, Kent, checked it out on-line and it looks quite nice xx

glad you've sorted it out, chelsfield is a wonderful hospital in a lovely setting! best of luck!!!!!!!!!!

hi fa wlsg are fab i think the wlsg girls should start a fan club lol wendy is lovely their aftercare is second to none and coleen is always there for you xxheather

Hi

Glad in went ok, I posted something similar first thing this morning after recieving an email from Michelle and a text from Wendy. However my post WLSG are here to stay was merged with the are they going bust so got a bit lost!

All the best in your journey! x

Good Luck F A...am sure everything will go to plan. You are in safe hands with the WLS Group...I think they are fab x

They are amazing and if u have any questions feel free to add me to msn [email protected] thanks xx

Back