• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WLSG

Lola K

Hi everyone,

I just had a fantastic first consultation with Wendy from WLSG - I took my mum down to Harley Street in London, and asked lots of questions - really wanted to show my mum that the operation I am considering is a good idea (bypass) - and Wendy was absolutly lovely - she seemed so genuine.

I just wondered if anyone else has had their surgery with WLSG and if they are as good as they say??:confused::confused::D

Hi Lola

Wendy is lovely isnt she! I had my band fitted with WLSG in April. They were and continue to be absolutly fantastic. Cant fault them.

There are quite a few people on here who have gone with them, so hopefully a bypasser will be along to share their experience of them with you too! x

Thanks ChrystalK and Mazza -

I am trying to get referred for NHS surgery - having to jump through a few hoops at the moment - but if all else fails, I will certainly go with the WLSG.

Well done with your loss so far Mazza x

Good luck with your journey ChrystalK x

Dont give up on the NHS lola.

Jumping through a few hoops can save a lot of money. Also more and more trust and increasing their bariatric staff and its free aftercare for LIFE.

Good luck on getting info on wlsg. There are other providers aswell and the market is become more and more competitive...

Definately keep jumping those hoops hun, I have been since Jan and my funding has just been approved so it's worth it in the end x

I had band with WLSG in august, they are fantastic x

Back