• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well Deposit paid and waiting for my op date tomorrow

Mrs_CakeyBun

Joy's the best makeup :-)
Had my consultation this afternoon with the wonderful Wendy and she put my mind at rest and both hubby and i felt like we were in very safe hands so paid the deposit for my surgery and Wendy will call me to set up a date tomorrow......SO EXCITED:wee::wee::wee::wee:
the time is almost here for me to join the loosing side...thank you all for your support xxx

congrats hun .... wish nhs was a quick as that lolol .. i will be a skiny wafe by the time im sorted lolol ... im pleased for you ... hopefully u will gate a date soon and it will all be out of the way and u will be dropping them pounds xxx

congratulations, its all getting exciting for you now.

liz x

Thanks Brett and Liz.....Wish I could win the lottery bigtiome and pay for all you lovely people on here who are waiting for the NHS....my PCT just dont/wont pay for WLS so we had to get a loan....so the fact I will be paying for it for the next 5 years should help keep me on the straight and narrow.

Are you feeling any better Brett?

great news, wont be long now!!

Wanda great news, and you can have the op as soon as you want as its one of the benefits of private surgery

I know thats part I am well chuffed by...just need to sort it round work and it will be all systems go :)

So Brett when they ask you how many units a week you drink....will you be sharing the units out over a month ????:giggle::giggle::giggle:

congrats!!

well done i bet you feel relieved its finally approaching surgery another big step foward!! just a quick question how does the money side of it work what %age is the deposit and how soon b4 does the money have to be payed im going to be operated by spire just wondering? well done again!

I think all the companies are Different...we paid £1000 deposit today and the rest needs to clear before surgery...thats with The Weight Loss Surgery Group

Great news! I'm really pleased for you. It all gets more and more real as each step is completed after the decision of going for surgery. I think this is true for NHS and Private although private is quicker obviously.
Like you my area does not pay for WLS. For me the consultation was the biggie obviously, then deposit, then the hassle of getting funds from all the places I had bits of money saved and loans from people, then handing the money over, talking with members of the Weight Management clinic I go to (NHS), my (hopefully not literally)"Last Supper" (Sweet and Sour Chicken) and now I'm on day 2 of milk diet. It is getting more real all the time! I go from one extreme of total nervousness about op. to excitement. I think thats probably normal.
Do you know the date yet?

Brilliant news Wanda. xx

No dont have a date yet hoping to get that tomorrow so will let you all know....and thanks for your kind and lovely words ladies xxx and gents xxx

Hi Wanda
I got namded with WLS group last Tuesday in Preston 10 March and it was all great
I suffered a bit for the first couple of days with trapped wind following the surgery but feel great now, didnt need any pain killers on sat or sun
Good luck
Cheers

James

im glad your feeling better james.

was in training and meetings today so played phone tag with Colleen at WLSG she will call again tomorrow to get a date sorted...im lookin for early april so fingers crossed

Back