• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just to say Thank you

sugga

Thank you everyone for your kind wishes sent to me for my Granddaughters Christening and Birthday party yesterday.

I was sobbing in the church it was an emotional time.

Every thing went to plan and we had a joyeous and exciting day.

Wishing you all a lovely day today xxxx

awwww so pleased for you babe, if you dont mind id love to see some piccys, xx

And you really dotn look old enough to be a granny :D Hope i look as good as you ! xxx

I'm so glad you had a lovely day and all went so well Andrea. Hugs. xxx

Brilliant Andrea... we were thinking of you.. and it's so good to hear that all went so well... that is great news!

It's a thrilling experience isn't it to be at your own grandchild's Christening and it's an important day... we were only chatting earlier on Steph's thread about the bonding that goes on pre birth and how thrilling it is to share our children's lives... plus each stage of their development... the Christening I always think is an amazing time for reflection as our children grow up...

Hoping you all made many happy and lasting memories with your very precious baby....

Loving hugs Andrea xxx

Thank you Bev you are so right in all that you say love.

I met my daughters partners dad for the first time, and everything went smooth and to plan.

I hope you are picking up a little and taking it easy.

The weather in Sheffield is terrible today, really cold windy and raining.

Im indoors now all cosy and looking forward to a relaxing evening in front of the telly.

Take care and keep warm, huggs for you xxxx

Back