• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Whoooopie!!!!

fat-girl-slim08

At Goal & Now Maintaining
Well I have as of today offically lost 4 stone!!! Whooppiieee!!:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:
I must say I am starting to feel really good now, I have just got back from the Gym and swimming and Burnt 800 calories and feel fantastic for doing so, I am no longer on medication for deppresion or Anxiety Tablets, Just my regular Muilti Vitamins, so Yeah I am Buzzing!!!!:p
I want to take this oppertunity to thankyou all for your support. Its really nice to know I have somewhere to come.:grouphugg:

Congrats on the weight loss FGS it feels so good when you can say 4 stone gone for good.

I too have been swimming today, but am not brave enugh to face the gym yet. That will come when i have lost a little more and am confortable with myself in front of other people. Exercise wise i have had to start from the begining as i had done none for so long, and my asthma + weight mean i get out of breath so quickly

Thanks Tender, Its great to go swimming and I agree it will take time to build up and get fitter, slowly but surely is the way to go, Well done with the swimming its great eh? x

Yes FGS its great lol when you can move and school kids are not constantly in your path instead of their designated swim area. Surprised me they were not told to shift into the other half of the pool.

Jonah asked me this morning what my plans where and if i was going swimming, the choice was swimming or cleaning the flat up. I got told to go to the pool and he would do the cleaning tonight/tomorrow night with me :) so i have taken him at his word lmao god help him tonight

lol well make the most of it! Ahhh its so nice when they help out and support us, its not all bad. We should think ourselves lucky, I know i do with my hubby, He is the best!

FGS Jonah is great helping around the place, and i rarely have to ask him to do something its means so much more when they offer to do it doesnt it

Awesome weight loss hun. Your ticker is looking very impressive.

fantastic news hun, your doing really well and the gym fantastic

:clap: well done fgs :clap:

Brilliant news fgs, you look lovely and sooo happy in your picture. Once again welldone chucks. x

Awww Thankyou ladies, I am and do feel a lot happier with myself.
Allie yu are doing awesome look at you go 2 stones in 3 weeks, Whey to go girl, How ya feeling?? You ok?? and Thanks for the pm about my dog, He did actually pass away on sunday, and it was very hard, but i knew it was gonna come very soon, But he's at rest now. Its just gonna take time to get used to him not being around, But I have 6 other dogs lol, so they keep me smiling and busy, x

:happy096: congratulations well done, thats fab !! keep up the good work !

liz xxx

Back