• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

THANK YOU

belbouteloup

Hi Folks
Just wanted to say thanks for all your words of support (my bypass was cancelled,i was due in yesterday and due to emergency has been rescheduled till NOV 27th!!!!!!) gutted.
However have been speaking to some great people at chelsea and westminster and they are desperatly trying to fit me in before my mum goes back to Cape Town in 2 weeks, should find out today. The other thing was my little girl started to get very poorly on monday night and by yesterday she had a temp of 40 degs, i dont know know if i could have left her in that state,even though mum and my hubby were here, i just couldn`t bear the thought of leaving her unwell for 3 or 4 days without me, so every cloud and all that ......
Anyway thanks so much for your kind words and support, you have no idea how much it helped, i dont write on here that much as have a full time job and 2 young kids and usually knackered(no excuse i know) but it`s so nice to know your all here and so supportive,so i Thank you all:p.

p.s keep you posted when i get my new date

Ditto to what Mandy just said... :)

I hope your daughter is feeling better soon, and that they can get you done and dusted while your mum is still over here.

Take care, and I have everything crossed for you :D

x

Keeping fingers crossed that all works out well for you, and that you manage to get a date very soon.

Also hope that your little one recovers quickly.

Keep us informed.

Fingers and toes firmly crossed for you!

Sorry to hear your little girl is poorly. i understand fully what you mean about not being able to leave her. my little one is disabled and is in and out of hosital constantly and what can i say she needs her mummy. sorry about your op being delayed and i hope your new date comes round quickly for you. x

Back