• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thanks for appointment advice everyone x

rybens

yorkie puddin!
I posted last week very upset as id had a letter to say i could not have a appontment to see surgeon till 24th december, id been told by him id have a yes or no by september as this has now been going on for over a year i would then have had to wait 18weeks for surgery if the answer was yes , you guys advised me to pester the hell out of appointments to see if i could get an earlier one so i did twice a day lol ended up getting on pretty well with the girls on the phone as id rang that much anyhoo i got a date for 4th november which i was chuffed about, then today thought ill ring again you never know and low and behold iv got an appointment for THIS TUESDAY !!! so thank you guys for your advice and roll on tuesday at least ill get an idea if im going to get the green light x:D

Well done you!!! It pays to pro-actively persistently push your point of view (Ask my husband ;) ).

That is so good to hear, and thanx for sharing about keep ringing, i will deffo be doing that when i get to that stage. They will be sick of my voice by the end!! haha!!

Oh that's brilliant news - nothing like a bit of persistance - and making friends with the office staff (they run the whole show afterall!).
Warm wishes to you and very best of luck for your appt x

WOW Tuesday !!! Brilliant news !:D

Good luck hun and hound them...you now know it works lol

Brilliant. Well done! xx

I posted last week very upset as id had a letter to say i could not have a appontment to see surgeon till 24th december, id been told by him id have a yes or no by september as this has now been going on for over a year i would then have had to wait 18weeks for surgery if the answer was yes , you guys advised me to pester the hell out of appointments to see if i could get an earlier one so i did twice a day lol ended up getting on pretty well with the girls on the phone as id rang that much anyhoo i got a date for 4th november which i was chuffed about, then today thought ill ring again you never know and low and behold iv got an appointment for THIS TUESDAY !!! so thank you guys for your advice and roll on tuesday at least ill get an idea if im going to get the green light x:D

Whoo hooo, good for you! Don't forget to let us know how you get on, fingers crossing now xx

Back