• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One step closer!

rybens

yorkie puddin!
Id originally had my appointment to see my surgion on the 24th december id been told id have a yes or no answer by sept so kept ringing for a cancellation and got one for today , when i got there the receptionist told me it had been cancelled as it was grenral not biatric clinic ! i nearly cried i told her if he was there i needed to see him as this has now been going on a year and i couldnt wait till december , she asked me to take a seat when half hour past i started to get worried then a nurse came and weighed me and thank god id lost 7 lb ! in my area if you put 7lb on they knock you off the list, then i saw the surgion he said sorry id been messed about he checked my paper work again asked if i still wanted to have a bypass lol which i said emmm yeah! and he told my my case would go before the panel on friday and that he sees no reason as to why id be turned down and basically it just a case of a rubber stamp ! and id be reciveing the letter next week. So i wont be holding my breath but at least i feel that bit closer to a new me x:D

OMG at LAST !!! Sooo pleased for you hun:D

Best get on the phone on Monday and chase that letter lol ;)

Fantastic news! Well done for being so persistent. Were you given any idea when your op would be assuming you are accepted?

Fantastic news! Well done for being so persistent. Were you given any idea when your op would be assuming you are accepted?
thank you x was told from my own dr getting back to surgion then after that up to 18 weeks but been told that before so not 100% sure , ill just be glad to get a yes for now lol

That is such fab news!

Wonderful news!!:D Well done you for chasing it up x

:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

Waaahooooooooooooooooo!!

Hope you get your date soon!!!

:) xxxxxx

Woohoo hun! I'm so pleased for you!! Keep us posted!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Thats great news sweet cheeks ;) maybe a little persistance does pay of, - to be honest with your weight i cant see them turning you down, its not as if your borderline for a bypass or anything ! - but dont worry once its done its litteraly going to fall of you :D

Back