• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

thanks for being there

mandyl

hi guys
sorry im such a pain:cry:
feel so useless to you all at the moment and all im doing is moaning
feel like im being dragged through a hedge backwards. think it prob stones but boy cant wait another 20 days aarggh thanks for listening.xxx

Hi mandy chip up. It wont be long now Gail.x

thankyou my pals feel better this morning xxxxxx

See mand another day another dollor, I told you you would be ok, get yourself off to debenhams there is a half price sale on at the mo and do a bit of window shopping to visiolise how you are going to look this time next year. Believe me it does do wanders Gail.x
thankyou my pals feel better this morning xxxxxx

Ooohhh not too long to wait now, you must be so excited, Ive gotten my first appointment with my surgeon through today for 12th and I am so excited.
Steph xx

i am glad you are feeling a bit better today i have never had gall stones but my sister has and she was in immense pain so i feel so sorry for anyone to have to go through that, not long before your op now hun and all will be over just relax and watch the other stones dissapear lol xxx

thanks all yeah wont be sorry to see them go. at the moment i just go to bed with hot water bottle xxx

Back