• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

today is opp day!!!!!

after being in recovery for 5 hours and having every painkiller they could give me a was still in agony the pain was unbearable i was taken back into the opp room to see what was going on i got back to ward at 11:30pm after going down for my opp at 1pm im feel a bit better today still in loads of pain and ive just been for ct scan im in a right state but no regrets i would still do it again

all the best sam hun x

after being in recovery for 5 hours and having every painkiller they could give me a was still in agony the pain was unbearable i was taken back into the opp room to see what was going on i got back to ward at 11:30pm after going down for my opp at 1pm im feel a bit better today still in loads of pain and ive just been for ct scan im in a right state but no regrets i would still do it again

Hope your feeling better soon, love your positive attitude

Oh no - did they say what was wrong hun???? xxx

oh sammy poor you :( hope you're feeling better now sweet xxx

Back