• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

today is opp day!!!!!

sammyc

well this is it opp day !!!!!!!
after 3 long years today in 20 mins im leaving for the hospital to start my new life and i cant wait i feel so good im not worried at all not even gonna kiss my baby goodbye ill see her tomorrow.
i have my laptop with me so ill keep everyone updateed real soon,
see ya for now bye bye fat sam
HELLO SKINNY MINNIE XXXX
ps thanks for everyones help and surport in the last few weeks think ill need you guys even more now love you all xxxx
:553:

All the best Sam for a smooth day a speedy recovery. Look forward to hearing of your journey.
Ax

woohoo good luck sam :) xxx

at the homerton waiting to go down just been told im third on list so wont be till late afternoon not a happy bunny now all coz i am fit and well and the other people have things wrong with them they get to go first so unfair update later x

Hope everything goes well and u have a quick recovery

What a wonderful attitude....looking forward to hearing all about your successes on your new adventure :):)

Hope everything goes well for you and you make a speedy recovery xx

Hope you have a smooth journey hun xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Good luck Sam, it must be frustrating having to wait till the afternoon, but your there and it will be done today just keep thinking positive.xxxxx

good luck

Well I reckon you are back on the ward now safe and well, and having a lovely post anaesthetic snooze. Hope you pain is well controlled and you are on the road to recovery real soon. xxxx

Back