• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

thanks for everything but bye for now

christine77

just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has helped me along on my weight loss journey so far - your advice and support has been fantastic, but i have come to the conclusion that i am going to stop posting and logging on for a while until i am somewhere nearer having my op.
i am finding myself becoming more and more obsessed with my future gastric bypass, my every waking thought is full of it, and i cant seem to concentrate on anything else . seeing as its still another 5 months till my next appointment and the likely hood that the op wont happen till late next year i have decided to 'distance' myself a little from it to try and gain some normality back in my life.

so i wish you all luck on your journeys and hopefully some of you will still be here when i rejoin next year

thanks everyone xxxxxxxxxx
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::):):):):):):):):):eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

will be here when your ready to come back take care hun

Good luck with your journey Chris. It does get a bit like that, although I have found its a great place to be so that you don't think you are the only one that is taking forever to get there. Take care.

I can understand Chris. It does become all consuming and if you can manage to get on with life without stressing too much about it, all the better.

Dont be a stranger though. Please pop in and update us from time to time. x

good luck with your journey chris and we hope to see you soon x

Good luck Chris we will be waiting with open arms.:)

Good luck and know we will be here for you when you are ready.

Take care Chris, I know how you feel, the waiting is the killer and you can become so obsessed. Good Luck with your journey x

good luck

Hi Christine
I know exactly how you feel. I went through the same thing whilst I was waiting for my bypass. It seemed everyone was being done before me yet they were referred after me. It really screwed me up. I stopped coming on here for a few weeks because I would get so uptight after reading someone else seemed to be jumping the queue!
Believe me - it does get easier with time. Try and keep yourself busy and not obsess yourself with how long you have to wait. Before you know it - operation day will be here and you'll wish you had a bit more time to get your head around it!!

Enjoy the respite from thinking about your forthcoming surgery. I understand exactly what you are saying, i felt like that too at times.....

Please come back and tell us how your next appointment goes :) xx

Back