• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First timer

scaryariam

Hi everyone

I have been logging on for a few days now so i thought it time i said hello.
Its great reading about everyones journeys so far, whether they have had their wls or not. I dont think i have found any two the same yet!
So far i have been referred by my GP and seen the endocrinologist at NMGH who has referred me on for a bypass to salford royal and i have my first appointment with them next week.
I dont know what will happen at this appoitment but its got to be a step in the right direction.:)

hi im having mine done at salford royal i had my first apointment on 18th dec last year with dr new , hes very nice and so is the surgon mr ammorie im stuck in a que now just wating to see phsycologist then ill get my date. im a bit stressed as i thought i would have had it done by now but i supose every day is a day nearer i hope you get through it a bit quiker so good luck and dont worry every one ive seen has been lovely you will be fine

Hi Maz, just wanted to say Hello and welcome to Mini's x

:welcome2:Maz to Minis - this is certainly a friendly place to be and you learn something new everyday:)

Hope everything goes well for your appointment and i'm sure you will be able to start your journey too:wavey:

hi maz just wanted to say welcome to minis x

Heard good things about Mr Ammori - had an email chat with him at the beginning of my journey when he advised me that I would be eligible on the NHS for WLS. Good luck and welcome!

Hi and welcome to our little family. I had my bypass Oct 29th with the fab Mr. Ammori. I am now 7 months post-op, in sight of my goal and happy as can be.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you that you move along quickly and are on the losing side soon.

Take care,
Nic;)

Hi Maz:welcome2:to Minis, I am fairly new here and I really don't know how I coped before I joined!! It is a gr8 place to be and you will hopefully find it really helpful.

:party0019:

Hi Maz. This is a great place, I've found the members here to be really supportive and very inspirational.

Bonita.x

Hi everyone

I have been logging on for a few days now so i thought it time i said hello.
Its great reading about everyones journeys so far, whether they have had their wls or not. I dont think i have found any two the same yet!
So far i have been referred by my GP and seen the endocrinologist at NMGH who has referred me on for a bypass to salford royal and i have my first appointment with them next week.
I dont know what will happen at this appoitment but its got to be a step in the right direction.:)
Just wanted to a big welcome to minis.

Thank you all for the great welcome.

I am hoping to have the bypass operation as i have a real sweet tooth so i think this will be my best option.

Back