• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

thanks to everyone for your support

dazali

:) :D ;)
:girlpower:hi everyone thanks to you all i have read all your threads and i read all nicoles from start to finish i hope mine goes as well i know mine will be slightly differnt as i am going to hdu after because of my sleep apnea but i know that is fine and the cpap machine is a god send to me i love it i am a little unhappy about my husband not being able to stay as i hate being left alone in hospital but needs must and he will be staying at the hospital with my sister whilst i am in theatre she is keeping him company as he is so scared about this op but i know i will be fine anyway thanks again to all of you
xxxxx alison xxxxx:talk017:

Good luck Alison :) you'll be up and about in no time, I'm sure !

Debz xx

Good luck chucks I hope all goes well, and will look forward to reading all about your experience.

thanks to you as well allie i will never forget your name will i simlar to mine do you know when your surgery is going to be i have been going through it all since may 08 when i went to see mr new at hope so mine has gone rather quick

x alison x

thanks debz i hope so this time next year i will be like a barbi doll hopefully

alison xxxx

no hopefully about it hun - you WILL :D

how very exciting for you - cannot wait to read about your success !!!

take care.....

Debz xxxx

thanks to you as well allie i will never forget your name will i simlar to mine do you know when your surgery is going to be i have been going through it all since may 08 when i went to see mr new at hope so mine has gone rather quick

x alison x
Hiya Alison (brill name) lol,
Im hoping in early Feb, or sooner, as I have had my pre op checks and i've got my appointment with the anaesthetist on tuesday, sooooo its just a little wait for me now, fingers crossed.

hi debz when did you have your surgery and how did you go on with it all and how successfull where you in your weight loss how much have you lost
xxx alison xxx

hi allie
i only got phone call on tuesday to tell me that there was a cancellation and having it monday so i finished all my checks on the 10th of december and they said it would be late jan or early feb but i never expected so soon it might happen to you as well i only went for my pre op on wed so you never know are you having it done at hope and is mr ammori doing it

xxx alison xxx

Hiya, ooooo I hope it's sooner, cuz i'm sooooo excited!
No i'm in the Midlands so i'm having it at Walsall Manor. Cor you must be losing sleep, I would be. Have you got everything ready for your hospital stay? Monday will be here so fast......brillll. x

hi i dont think it has sunk in yet i have not done nothing yet i am going to do it on sunday i am not looking forward to it at all i think it has happened to fast and i was not prepared for it i know some people would kill to be in my possition and i do sound un greatfull but i feel a little weard about it its not the surgery its just myself inside i sound a little mad but it is hard to explain what i mean i bet a lot of people thought the same i hope yours comes real soon for you as you sound really excited about it

xx alison xx

Cheers chuck, you'll be fine once your all booked into the hospital on Monday, then before you know it you'll be at home posting your experience to us avid readers! I'll be thinking of you on Monday, good luck Alison. x

thanks allie i will post my experiance when i am on the other side and i will keep my fingers crossed your comes around soon good luck and speak to you soon

xxxxxxxx alison xxxxxxxx

Back